Heffa Wendy Williams continues to back Jamie

KrisJ

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, jennyj said:

It's funny how people here go back and forth on her... she knows what she's doing... when it's quiet, she knows that good comments on Britney will give her praise and some good views, and then when things are hitting the news and have more attention, she'll say something negative or over-dramatic to trigger people and drive more clicks/views to stand out against the other news.  She uses Britney's name to her advantage.

She's trash... let's not give her what she wants (attention/views/clicks).

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

She once again made fun of shaved head and umbrella incident. Called her unstable mess. Norman agreed,called her crazy based on her instagram.

She sided with James and dragged Sam.

There you go seeth now. Because I am seething.

Bish, trying to ruin my mood ha ha 

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

At least I got skip out on that croaky shrill voice and that  Voldemort looking face .

I watched the yesterday’s video and it’s a shame the guy changed his tune as he seemed pro free Britney till Wendy rudely cut him off.

I think shes just saying what a lot of other people are saying that dont follow the story. I think shes dead on about Sam saying like yeah he could be good but it happens a lot so you have to be careful and that statement did come off shady. 

I think she brings up the umbrella and head shaving not being funny but saying that yeah it wasnt good and that type of meltdown needed someone to step in. I think people see the conservatorship in a positive light sometimes because Britney hasn't been around, and she hasn't done anything deemed crazy since the situation. 

Now she is missing the fact shes not being crazy bc shes completely controlled and has no freedom but people who respect the parents forget that not all parents are good and they mess up so wendy I get where your coming from but you need to stand up for her because you were being controlled by your husband and you hated it.

Archived