Heffa Wendy Williams continues to back Jamie

KrisJ

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nwonder said:

She is disgusting. I can’t watch as I know I’ll be seething.

She once again made fun of shaved head and umbrella incident. Called her unstable mess. Norman agreed,called her crazy based on her instagram.

She sided with James and dragged Sam.

There you go seeth now. Because I am seething.

is anyone even surprised tho

wendy is troubled, she's clearly in no position to talk **** about people's mental health when you know a little bit about what's going on with her behind the scenes, she has her own demons, i don't even get why she's still on air ,it's like she has no idea what's going on lol, remember when she fainted in front of the audience ?

it's funny as hell to see Wendy saying that Britney is instable when her own personal life and family is a mess too. Please have some self-awareness lady.

In which era was this ***** even born? What the actual **** is that statement about you needing a weeding arrangement or a conservatorship in order to deal with your finances? Is she still in the Victorian Era!?!?!

Is she paid by team B? Does she have any motive to side with them? My brain just can't deal with this

She appears to be an elite class prude gas lit with top society priviledge

And what the hell is that suggestions that Sam called TMZ, do people really not know how this gossip companies work? He went on a ramble on insta and they went to get the latest scoop

She is just a Britney hating *****, always has been, always will be, she is so uptight her own ***

Cant wait for Britney to get free and be happy and successful to give a good white glove slap on these *****es faces

As I’ve commented before I’m not generally a Wendy hater....but WOW. She really should have researched this more before weighing in. No concern for the fact that a court granted a restraining order to protect Britney’s children from Jamie? No worries about Jamie’s past with alcoholism or how he’s in charge of Britney’s millions when he couldn’t take care of his own finances? What about the fact that her lawyer said she is afraid of him? Even if people think Britney needs a conservatorship ... I don’t understand how they can possibly think Jamie Spears is the right person for the job. 

It's funny how people here go back and forth on her... she knows what she's doing... when it's quiet, she knows that good comments on Britney will give her praise and some good views, and then when things are hitting the news and have more attention, she'll say something negative or over-dramatic to trigger people and drive more clicks/views to stand out against the other news.  She uses Britney's name to her advantage.

She's trash... let's not give her what she wants (attention/views/clicks).

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Archived