Dionne Warwick: “I hope that Britney Spears is having a wonderful day.”

11 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

A music legend who recently just got nominated for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. And you want to drag us for not knowing who Pringleyanka is? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

She sounds like another local because this is the first time I have heard of this person :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Slayanka Chopra ain't a local unlike Dionne Locakwick so its fine if I drag YOU (not "us" since everyone on my last thread was dragging you :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:) for not knowing ha :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Can people stop saying it’s sad that it took this long for people to see the truth. Everybody don’t follow Britney like we do & they don’t know the facts, so you really can’t be mad at them for not knowing. It would be another thing if the doc came out & the reaction wasn’t this. I am grateful & appreciative of all the love she’s getting & I don’t care if it took this for it to happen 

They’re in the industry and have been to award shows where she has been, concerts, etc.

They know what’s up and they know it’s all don’t through the courts and there’s lawyers and handlers involved so they’re not gonna stick their nose in and end up in the firing line.

3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I legit posted a thread last night where they responded to questions to fans on reddit and nobody cared. It got only one comment and now its nowhere to be found :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

I know about reddit ama last night but we need ama on exhale. We need to talk with them about Lou Lou:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Taylor and musical peers will only pick SAFE controversies whenever they have something to promote. Ariana will advocate for bareback group ***, Beyonce will advocate for BLM and Madonna and Mariah are two self absorbed divas who do not care at all about anyone.

they will not go out of their way to help anyone. **** these ****!

3 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

Taylor and musical peers will only pick SAFE controversies whenever they have something to promote. Ariana will advocate for bareback group ***, Beyonce will advocate for BLM and Madonna and Mariah are two self absorbed divas who do not care at all about anyone.

they will not go out of their way to help anyone. **** these ****!

Ari was promoting group intercourse? When? What? How? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Love 1
15 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Can people stop saying it’s sad that it took this long for people to see the truth. Everybody don’t follow Britney like we do & they don’t know the facts, so you really can’t be mad at them for not knowing. It would be another thing if the doc came out & the reaction wasn’t this. I am grateful & appreciative of all the love she’s getting & I don’t care if it took this for it to happen 

I disagree with this slightly. It’s not as if Britney hasn’t been in the public eye the last 13 years. If this happened to any other pop star on Britney’s level it would have been shouted from the rooftops for the the past 13 years. But with Britney, it’s just been left quiet, as long as she was still performing and people could still make fun of her, they didn’t care. Either way, I’m still grateful it’s all out, but this has been public knowledge for 13 YEARS! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Alio said:

Because it is (was :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:) a Britney Spears forum. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

But surely this whole thing should show us not to say horrible things about other artist/people? 

I don't get how this fan base is out there looking for blood right now from anyone who ever had a bad word to say about her, but at the same time bash other artists like Taylor, Christina, lady gaga etc 

Shouldnt we be apologising to all of them too

4 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

I disagree with this slightly. It’s not as if Britney hasn’t been in the public eye the last 13 years. If this happened to any other pop star on Britney’s level it would have been shouted from the rooftops for the the past 13 years. But with Britney, it’s just been left quiet, as long as she was still performing and people could still make fun of her, they didn’t care. Either way, I’m still grateful it’s all out, but this has been public knowledge for 13 YEARS! 

Well you apart of that too, did we hear from you in the last 13 years shouting from the rooftop? 

15 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Whose Dionne?

Anyways, yay! :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping::clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

14 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

A music legend who recently just got nominated into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. And you want to drag us for not knowing who Pringleyanka is? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

14 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

She sounds like another local because this is the first time I have heard of this person :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Slayanka Chopra ain't a local unlike Dionne Locakwick so its fine if I drag YOU (not "us" since everyone on my last thread was dragging you :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:) for not knowing ha :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

She is considered the first Black popstar (unless you consider Josephine Baker) so put some respect on her name :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Well you apart of that too, did we hear from you in the last 13 years shouting from the rooftop? 

I did my part in educating my friends, my family a LOT on it, posting a lot on social media for YEARS. I did my part. if it was any other celebrity, it would have been talked about constantly. But with Britney it was all so hush hush.

19 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

I did my part in educating my friends, my family a LOT on it, posting a lot on social media for YEARS. I did my part. if it was any other celebrity, it would have been talked about constantly. But with Britney it was all so hush hush.

Nah people just didn’t know bro. They doing now so I don’t understand why dwell on the past 

• Like 1