What are we expecting from tomorrow's hearing?

Luiz

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im hoping that lawyer Lisa’s 100 letters have made somewhat of an impact and given that the hearings on a Thursday, some time has now passed since the documentary and letters - I’m SERIOUSLY praying those lawyers have come on thru and Judge Penny actually tunes the **** in, and makes a decision based on the potential of BRITNEY’S WELLBEING.. this week has been a massive uproar, and its about damn time the woman gets to be ******* free and in peace with herself snd her life. #ENOUGHISENOUGH #FREEBRITNEY

Tomorrow is about Bessemer and jamie fight about power.

There’s no petition for removal yet. You guys set yourselves for disappointment and then blame it on the Judge.

It’s jamie’s lawyers who keep on stalling not her. She has more cases in one day you know.

So let’s keep it real:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: 

I posted about this yesterday but I think it got buried:

So many unexpected people have been speaking out since the documentary came out on Friday!  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

With the pressure from Lisa recruiting other lawyers, celebrities showing support, and now Sam even making statements...  this is ruining Jamie's reputation more than ever before. 

The blind we got from DeuxMoi says Team Con is scrambling right now. What can they even do at this point?!?! It's wayyy too late for damage control.

:nopingout_meme:

Realistically it would ABSURD for Jamie to keep going at this point. If he's "not in it for the money" (sure, Jan) then why keep trying to fight losing control of Britney's finances? I truly believe his health and life is at risk if he keeps pushing this.. not that that's any of my concern  :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Archived