Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Billy Eichner tweets about Britney


Recommended Posts

No. We are not all to blame. There was no other coverage but the unhinged narrative. I would wake up every morning and dread what they were saying but still read because i was concerned for her well-being and it was the only way to know if she was ok.  Billy is an idiot  

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
24 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

No. We are not all to blame. There was no other coverage but the unhinged narrative. I would wake up every morning and dread what they were saying but still read because i was concerned for her well-being and it was the only way to know if she was ok.  Billy is an idiot  

Preach I felt the same way

As a bullied teenage kido at the same time I felt relatable to Britney situation

It was me and her against the cruel folks of this world

Link to comment
28 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

No. We are not all to blame. There was no other coverage but the unhinged narrative. I would wake up every morning and dread what they were saying but still read because i was concerned for her well-being and it was the only way to know if she was ok.  Billy is an idiot  

We are stans. He is talking about the general public who either mocked her because it was "cool" and "fun", or because they were jealous, pathetic and enjoyed her downfall.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • Super Mods

well, not trying to feel better than anyone here or something, but thinking about it, I actually never saw any of those magazines, I never read Perez Hilton or stuff like that. Any footage I got to see was anything that was reported here in Mexico in random tv shows, like music news, or even the normal news shows. Like, I was aware of everything that was happening just for the headlines and some images that would be shown over and over, but it wasn't like part of my daily routine to check for her latest paparazzi pics on the internet. For example, when they were taking pictures of her private parts, I never saw the picture until many many years later when someone in high school or college sent that to me in an attempt to make fun of me for liking her, and that's when I saw it, but it never felt right to do it.

However, this guy I guess is talking about the general public, not the fans. All the people that would keep consuming these gossip magazines and blogs. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: People got this weird satisfaction by seeing Britney Spears at her worst after being on top of the world. 

  • Like 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 8 here

Link to comment
50 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Pffft...The fanbase said NOTHING about the conservatorship between 2008 and 2019.

Ya'll sat back and hit that play button and bought those concert tickets.

And ya'll kept hitting "submit" on posts dragging her choreo, dragging her makeup, and dragging her interview skills.

All but a tiny group of fans have dirt on their hands. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

I said what I said.

Ehhhh I mean, buying tickets and pressing play I definitely did during 2008-2019 because I was complete ignorant of how dark everything was. I always supported her leaving & was never critical of Britney herself. People dragging her looks and anxiety and whatever else, definitely, but I don't think like... Attending the Circus tour when you were 18 makes you complicit.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, lilhennythings said:

Ehhhh I mean, buying tickets and pressing play I definitely did during 2008-2019 because I was complete ignorant of how dark everything was. I always supported her leaving & was never critical of Britney herself. People dragging her looks and anxiety and whatever else, definitely, but I don't think like... Attending the Circus tour when you were 18 makes you complicit.


I attended the Circus tour myself.

It was enough for me to realize that she wasn't in a good place. She was there, yet not there at all. It was the last time I ever consciously spent a dime on her.

Fans have been brutal to her on this forum over the years, though...Dragging her looks, her dancing, her interviews, her M&G's...There's been very little understanding for what she's been dealing with over the years.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:


I attended the Circus tour myself.

It was enough for me to realize that she wasn't in a good place. She was there, yet not there at all. It was the last time I ever consciously spent a dime on her.

Fans have been brutal to her on this forum over the years, though...Dragging her looks, her dancing, her interviews, her M&G's...There's been very little understanding for what she's been dealing with over the years.

Yeah no you're right. I never went to Vegas :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block