If Your Favorite Artist Doesn't Exist, Who Would Be Your Main Stan?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRctCChu-URG7tWppXGCEr

“If Katy Perry doesn't exist, Avril Lavigne would be my main favorite artist.”

Sometimes it pained me knowing there’s only one Avril album in my library. I know handful of her songs but my interest with her has no match with my obsession over Katy’s discography. So if hypothetically Katy doesn't grow as an artist, Avril is easily my perfect alternative. Plus, I liked her long before I became a KatyCat.

Yours?

Untitled.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She has written over 70+ songs in her career and is the executive producer of most of her albums. Next 

Mary J. Goddess  Mariah & Sade are my #1s.  In a cruel world where they were not an option, my fave would be Annie Lennox (Eurythmics included ofc ). She's already #2 on my list. I also absolu

Melania Trump  

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m a hybrid. I love both Britney and Nicki and yes we do exist! I’m **** and crazy at the same time!

I wish I can call myself a Barb cause I want to believe I am but I also can't stand Pink Friday (except for the singles) and I know that's problematic. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I wish I can call myself a Barb cause I want to believe I am but I also can't stand Pink Friday (except for the singles) and I know that's problematic. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Pink Friday issa cutie, but my least favorite Nicki album is Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded The Re:Up. I mean, what was that? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Pink Friday issa cutie, but my least favorite Nicki album is Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded The Re:Up. I mean, what was that? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Hey the songs on the The Re Up EP are good! The entire Roman Reloaded era + the album itself is my fave Nicki album. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Hey the songs on the The Re Up EP are good! The entire Roman Reloaded era + the album itself is my fave Nicki album. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Alexa play ‘I endorse these strippers’ but gimme a stripper without a KNOT on the forehead. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

Mary J. Goddess :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Mariah :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:& Sade :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:are my #1s. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

In a cruel world where they were not an option, my fave would be Annie Lennox (Eurythmics included ofc :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:). She's already #2 on my list. I also absolutely adore Chanté Moore & Brandy :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: but Annie would 100% be my queen :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

He's about to listen to my album positions deluxe which is out on Feb 19 so points for life choices. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

He about to be forced to listen to that deluxe! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: I’m so excited for that day! :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 2
Just now, Style. said:

He about to be forced to listen to that deluxe!  I’m so excited for that day! 

I don't know about force cause knowing the bich, no one's gon' be forcing him to listen to no album he doesn't like. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But i'm relieved he's actually giving it a chance. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I don't know about force cause knowing the bich, no one's gon' be forcing him to listen to no album he doesn't like. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But i'm relieved he's actually giving it a chance. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

It aged like fine wine. I love that album even more now. Safety Net is a gem. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

It aged like fine wine. I love that album even more now. Safety Net is a gem. 

Oh my gawd thank you. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: It did. It aged better than evermore. But i don't mean that as shade to TS9 cause I also like that album although not as much as folklore. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

I have a problem with this question because without some artists there wouldn't be other artists. For example, if Britney didn't exist, the world, pop would look different today, probably without Gaga, Ariana, Katy etc. as successful pop girls but with someone else. Small actions affect the future in a huge way so this question doesn't make sense.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I call upon @CrazyButItFeelsAllright, my co-Roman Reloaded stan. :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

32 minutes ago, Style. said:

He’s busy asking strangers on the internet what he should listen to next. @CrazyButItFeelsAllrightroger that? :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

What is this disrespect Onika. I still haven’t received your bars for We’re Good :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

1 hour ago, BabkaAutorka said:

I have a problem with this question because without some artists there wouldn't be other artists. For example, if Britney didn't exist, the world, pop would look different today, probably without Gaga, Ariana, Katy etc. as successful pop girls but with someone else. Small actions affect the future in a huge way so this question doesn't make sense.  

Hypothetically, honey. Don't stress over, chile. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: