If Your Favorite Artist Doesn't Exist, Who Would Be Your Main Stan?

Rihanna I guess? I mean she's not a particularly good singer or performer, and she doesn't write her own songs aside from changing a few words here and there, but hey at least she released music consistently from 2005 through 2012. It's been rough for the Navy after that point, but Rihanna has endless bops, so it all evens out. :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1

My fave is Britney

What's funny is that during Britney's hiatus, I tried to find another girl to stan. I may turn this into another thread some day, but my top two were Kathrine McPhee and the great Ashley Tisdale.

If Britney never existed, it'd probably be Madonna. I started getting into her around the time I was getting into Britney. I had her "Music" album. Granted, I wasn't "obsessed", but if Britney wasn't there, my interest in Madonna probably would have blossomed. Also, it didn't hurt  that some of my earliest memories are listening to songs from the Immaculate Collection, thanks to my aunt

Later that year, I also got into Jennifer Lopez. I remember liking her style and dancing from the JLo and her remix album.

• Love 2

I don't stan any artist though, not even Britney :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

my fav artist would probably be trashtina before the 2010s cause after that she's wrecked her legacy & been lazy, or retiredhanna :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

among new artists the Albanian queen dua lipa would be my choice :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

ariana is meh, hate her bubblegum-whimpering-gibberish-singing style, and she needs to evolve as an artist, can't tell any difference between 2015 and 2021. she better take some notes from her rival tbh

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, ALBAVEASP said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRctCChu-URG7tWppXGCEr

“If Katy Perry doesn't exist, Avril Lavigne would be my main favorite artist.”

Sometimes it pained me knowing there’s only one Avril album in my library. I know handful of her songs but my interest with her has no match with my obsession over Katy’s discography. So if hypothetically Katy doesn't grow as an artist, Avril is easily my perfect alternative. Plus, I liked her long before I became a KatyCat.

Yours?

Untitled.jpg

If Madonna doesn’t exist none of the divas we know would exist in the way they are. So is difficult to answer this question.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block