Charisma Carpenter speaks up about the abuse she endured on the set of ´Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ : Says Joss Whedon is « abusive »

ohboyrom

10 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

2021 is coming for 2020's crown as the worst year :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

But to the victims, i hope you get the support and justice they so deserve :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I think it’s going great so far. Why would be holding people accountable for what they did, something that is wrong ? I hope everyone is exposed and especially those who hurt Britney in any way ! 2021, come thru baby 🤣

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Tony Head coming forward saying he knew nothing about it and been up all night thinking about it. 

My personal opinion is... if it’s mental abuse like what’s described in CC’s post then he should apologise for his behaviour and try make amends. As stated in some comments- we’ve all had ***hole bosses who let power go to their head. So he does have a lot of making up to do, by the looks of it- but a genuine apology could go a long way. 

However I just hope I’m reading Michelle’s post the wrong way, and that it’s no form of s*xual abuse as I’ll honestly be devastated ha! 

buffy the vampire slayer what GIF by Travis Falligant

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Sarah had a 7 year contract if the show did not get cancelled. It all makes sense now as to why once the 7th season was mid way, she announced its ending because she didn't want to do it anymore. She did this without the cast and crews acknowledgement. 

Also, if you look at the reunions they all seem to not be that interactive with Joss. Still, BUFFY was a show that is in my heart forever and means so much to me. I stand by these women, I understand their decisions, and I support them. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Atrius said:

Also, if you look at the reunions they all seem to not be that interactive with Joss. Still, BUFFY was a show that is in my heart forever and means so much to me. I stand by these women, I understand their decisions, and I support them. 

Yeah, I rewatched the reunion interview from few years back and noticed Joss wasn't present with the cast. Just awkward photoshoot afterwards ha.

I can't handle the cryptic comments though. I need statements like Charisma's. Surprised Joss hasn't made a statement yet. Actually a bit ridiculous. He should be MADE to address it. 

Also LOL'ing at Nick putting himself into a&e to avoid making a statement. ha!

How Are You GIF

On 2/10/2021 at 10:05 PM, OnlyBeyonce said:

so at the end of the day what he have done? being rude isn't a crime :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Of cause not. But for me, it would explain Sarah Michelle´s behavior and why she stepped back from the cast and the show. And she even left Hollywood although she could have had a big career . Back then, people said that SM is arrogant. One of her best friends is known as an arrogant and complicated person too and lost a few jobs because of her behavior. So, maybe SM is just a *****.But I don´t think that. She was a child star like Brit. God know´s what´s she had seen and gone through.

• Like 1
On 2/11/2021 at 12:39 PM, Vulpix91 said:

Michelle Trachtenberg's response to SMG's post is so ominous. She hints Whedon behaved inappropriately towards her when she was a teenager and says she was "subjected to a lot." I have a bad feeling about this, sounds like something pretty bad happened, and she was only 14 at the time. Heartbreaking.

9yp9KnO.jpg

ZrhAqJ6.jpg

CsLKVMs.jpg

3kvhRff.jpg

Strange. When something happened to Michelle on the Set, did Sarah Michelle not protect her? How could she not know about it? And when did she try to help her? Michelle and SM worked before together and that's why SM appointed Michelle for the casting. And Michelle (and David and James) is the only one from the crew where SM has a good connection.

2 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Of cause not. But for me, it would explain Sarah Michelle´s behavior and why she stepped back from the cast and the show. And she even left Hollywood although she could have had a big career . Back then, people said that SM is arrogant. One of her best friends is known as an arrogant and complicated person too and lost a few jobs because of her behavior. So, maybe SM is just a *****.But I don´t think that. She was a child star like Brit. God know´s what´s she had seen and gone through.

It does make sense now! I remember SMG hardly showed up to any cast parties to celebrate the show. She was a no show at the series finale wrap party.   I do remember Joss was irritated with her for not being able to make a final appearance on Angel. (I wish she did BANGEL!)  But i so get it now!

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, iamsmashed said:

It does make sense now! I remember SMG hardly showed up to any cast parties to celebrate the show. She was a no show at the series finale wrap party.   I do remember Joss was irritated with her for not being able to make a final appearance on Angel. (I wish she did BANGEL!)  But i so get it now!

Not just today. Even back then, when they still recorded the show, did SM avoid private contact with her crew. It was just a job for her. For example, the crew of The Walking Dead is in private life like a family who goes on vacation together and spends a lot of time with each other. But SM never made friends with any of her colleagues. Besides Michelle Trachtenberg, but SM was the one who cares that she became the job and she knew her before. But when you work seven years on a show, how it is possible to separate it SO strictly as SM did? Did you not have any feelings for the people? You´re so close to them.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block