Youtuber bashing Britney and the Free Britney movement

ItsGodneyB**ch

Army, I'm just so mad with the fact that there still are stupid people brainwashed by the 2007 media.

If anyone here speaks Spanish, please go defend our baby and do your magic with this 'so-called' youtuber. He's basically saying Britney needs the conservatorship, that daddy Spears protected her and her business and still does, otherwise she'd still be on *****; that the Free Britney movement is a conspiracy of uninformed and dumb fans.

https://twitter.com/DalasReview/status/1359329148221718529?s=20

I'm boiling with rage.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Dirk said:

And they also say she’s not that good person to turn on her dad.

This made me feel nauseous. She's a bad person for trying to get away from  her abusive father? I understand they might not know he's abusive, but my goodness what does it take for a woman to be believed and taken seriously when she says she's afraid of a man? I really hope you correct them and make them realise how dangerous that mentality is :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Well, Paulette a huge Latin America YouTuber is releasing a 2 part video about Britney. She has a huge following (like 5 million or something) and everything has been good pro Britney so far. So go and check the video if you speak Spanish. Her videos are about crime and mistery (most of the time focus on facts) so yeah it’s a good YouTube platform. 

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: buena esa Paulette. Sos diosa 

Aqui dejo el link

Ps She dragged Justin and Kevin so hard she said Justin allegedly cheated in more than one occasion and he played the victim (no lies detected). Same with Kevin, she said what people don’t know is Britney filled the divorce because he was partying every night while she was at home with two babies.

Paulette Gracias 

Archived