#FreeBritney sees a 377% increase on Twitter

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Following "Framing Britney Spears," and the aftermath of celebrities speaking out, the hashtag #FreeBritney saw a spike by 377% on Twitter.  The GP really does love Britney  

I just want to say how proud I am of everyone of you guys, real Britney Fans who stood by this movement even when it seemed like we weren't really getting anywhere. Now we're here and we finally got p

Can't wait for this interest in Britney Spears spike or renewed interest in Britney or the discovery of Britney's situation or however you wanna call it - to 1.) actually free her from this conservato

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

I love how Britney is all over the news :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Exactly, maybe this is how it felt during her prime and during 2007/2008 when she was everywhere for those of us who weren't here to expierence that

• Love 1

I just want to say how proud I am of everyone of you guys, real Britney Fans who stood by this movement even when it seemed like we weren't really getting anywhere. Now we're here and we finally got people talking. We really are  "Britney's army" fighting with her and for her. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I know there's still a long way to go, but I'm just proud of this fanbase. I don't know about you guys but I sense such a relief and  I feel that  her freedom could really be a reality soon. I hope this adds real pressure to the judge and the whole system to step up and do right thing.  You're all amazing!  Let's keep this going for our Angel.

britney-kind.jpg

• Love 8

Can't wait for this interest in Britney Spears spike or renewed interest in Britney or the discovery of Britney's situation or however you wanna call it - to 1.) actually free her from this conservatorship, 2.) translate to more views and streams for her catalog online, and 3.) lead up to a successful B10 era. Her 3rd peak is coming! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

#FreeBritney

Also, omg my album positions deluxe is out on Feb 19 and mv for 34+35 remix out on Feb 12. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Love 5

🦄 💛🧡💜

I was just in an online Zoom meeting for work and all everyone could talk about was #FreeBritney and the documentary and how they were all trying to find links to watch it and couldn’t find any. This was a total shock to me as nobody at my work ever talks about Britney or are big fans like I am.

So I sent everyone download links at the end of the meeting!

Pop Tv Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

I just want to say how proud I am of everyone of you guys, real Britney Fans who stood by this movement even when it seemed like we weren't really getting anywhere. Now we're here and we finally got people talking. We really are  "Britney's army" fighting with her and for her. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I know there's still a long way to go, but I'm just proud of this fanbase. I don't know about you guys but I sense such a relief and  I feel that  her freedom could really be a reality soon. I hope this adds real pressure to the judge and the whole system to step up and do right thing.  You're all amazing!  Let's keep this going for our Angel.

britney-kind.jpg

This this you said it man you pulled the words from my heart :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Lets keep the fight fellow soldiers

• Love 1
  • Exhale+

That is so great to hear! I am going to just claim it and say it won't be long until we can use #britneyisfreed or #wefreedbritney!

• Love 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney