LVMH is closing Rihanna's Paris-based fashion line "Fenty"

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

LVMH announced they're closing down Rihanna's Paris-based fashion line, "Fenty." However, they're not parting ways with Riri. Instead, they're going to focus on her money-makers: Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin.

R9 is never coming :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

fenty.jpg.63f89fdc7865b7b38c57fe4d24bbd584.jpg

Related:

I think people is confused, Fenty was a luxury line based in clothes and accessories, but Savage by Fenty and the Sephora lines still open.

Anyway, some people still waiting for music.

I'm not trying to make it a schadenfreude (getting satisfaction from watching her fail) but honestly karma is a ***** , she forgot about her fans for way too long and what did she expect ??? Wishing her good luck on the new path but honey , never take your fans for granted....

1 hour ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

I think people is confused, Fenty was a luxury line based in clothes and accessories, but Savage by Fenty and the Sephora lines still open.

Anyway, some people still waiting for music.

Considering LVMH also owns 'Fendi' another luxury brand for clothes and accessories, it makes sense to me they'd wanna make Rihannas Fenty line more about makeup and cosmetics rather than apparel  to differentiate between the two, for people who aren't exactly in the know about all things fashion that could be potential consumers.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block