New blind item

Blind Item #1

The boyfriend of the A list "singer" really has no shame. He has been in on it from day one. He doesn't want the money train to stop. Next time the paps see him, ask him about his other girlfriend. The one he lives with most of the time.

*Posting this without any names, it is wholly speculative.

• Haha 3
  • Like 3
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We’re in 2021 and y’all are still falling for these made-up blind items that virtually anyone can submit?

I agree with this. Why didn't he say anything before? Isn't that so convenient that he decided to speak out once he realizes the documentary exposed every single member of the CON team (except Lou) to

Blind items are less reliable than  creepy Billy B's exclusives 

I agree with this. Why didn't he say anything before? Isn't that so convenient that he decided to speak out once he realizes the documentary exposed every single member of the CON team (except Lou) to the whole world, and the general public start calling them out? :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Like 8

I don't trust blind items. They built a story about sb and create all these items according to this. I've been following though what they say about Britney (don't ask why) and here's why they are wrong;

They said that the documentary is not going to succeed and don't hype up. Yet this week has been a miracle to us.

Sorry but i don't think that he has a gf that he lives with and that she's pregnant (cuz they also claimed this). And that's why I never mentioned it earlier.

Screams bs

Also, they always paint Britney in a very silly way, and I'm not buying it. She's smarter and stronger than that

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Imagine the amount of money it must be for his live in girlfriend to be okay to way it..

giphy.gif

Didn't someone on twitter post ages ago that he was employed as a personal chef for 100k a year. 

1 hour ago, runpiggierun said:

I agree with this. Why didn't he say anything before? Isn't that so convenient that he decided to speak out once he realizes the documentary exposed every single member of the CON team (except Lou) to the whole world, and the general public start calling them out? :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

An actor trying to make it in Hollywood speaks up about injustice 5 years later when Hollywood is buzzing about his highly monitored and controlled girlfriend’s corrupt conservatorship.

Color me shocked.

Also he only came for Jamie 👀 then on TMZ at that. Shortly after his post. That works if everyone has agreed to make Jamie the fall guy.

• Like 3

I don’t trust Sam but he calling out Jaimie was nice to see.

But thinking about it now isn’t it funny that he’s speaking now that the whole world is talking about Britney’s situation and how unfair it is? Where was the “Jaimie is a ****” and “I’ll respect you when you respect your daughter” during these past 4 years or when she was sent against her will to that mental facility?? 

• Like 4