Frances Conroy returns for AHS season 10

Ryan Murphy confirmed that Frances is making a return for AHS 10. I can't wait to see what this season's gonna be like :enigma_alien_blue:

AH.JPG.4eda70dc8613715dddb6c8872d0ad2e3.JPG

The long-delayed American Horror Story Season 10 is inching closer to reality.

Franchise overlord Ryan Murphy has now announced another big star for the milestone season of the hit anthology series.

"I can confirm our beloved Frannie is indeed in this season," Murphy wrote in response to a fan account on Instagram, confirming that Frances Conroy will be a part of the action.

TV Fanatic

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Exaholic said:

This show has honestly been getting worse and worse ever since Jessica Lange left.

american horror story GIF

I don't like the third season, but it's a fanfave and i can see why, Freakshow is the most boring season and after that it went nowhere with some highlights here and there.

I loved 1984.

I'm here for her, pls. next actors: Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson and Gus Kenworthy

54 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

I don't like the third season, but it's a fanfave and i can see why, Freakshow is the most boring season and after that it went nowhere with some highlights here and there.

I loved 1984.

I'm here for her, pls. next actors: Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson and Gus Kenworthy

I thought Hotel was an improvement over Freakshow and Roanoke brought back some real scares. Cult really sucked me in, I'm a bit obsessed with cults and the political dynamics and everything in that season are shockingly close to reality, I mean Trump fanatics are really kinda like cult followers. Apocalypse was really good I think but I'm not sure I liked the ending. 1984 was a bit trashy but ultimately I ended up liking it too.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

I'm excited for Macaulay Culkin to make his big comeback. I can't wait to see what magic he'll work for the new season

I’ve only watched first season. And have no desire to watch any more. Is he a regular cast member in this show? Or is he new? Maybe I’ll watch just for him. I’ve always rooted for him! 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

This is the first season he's gonna be in. From what I heard, he's gonna be Kathy Bates's character's love interest 😬

Nice. I wanted to watch more seasons but all the demons are too much for me. I’m not into that anymore. I can’t even watch people die on the screen anymore without covering my eyes and screaming like I was bout to die. 🤣

maybe I’ll watch season 10 and then go back to the season with Gaga. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block