They’re playing with us

THE BAJAN VIBE

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally see it the same way as you Bajan Vibe.

It seems coordinated to throw Jamie under the bus and where does that leave everyone else complicit in this all these years and only speaking up now when it blew up everywhere 👀

The use of TMZ. Certain “sources” saying Britney wants to work and make music making it seem like all she wants is Jamie out.

31 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

Any proof suggesting against my comment? And no, your desire over him does not count. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Sorry hun but burden of proof is on you to make that connection since you stated it. I don't love Sam and am not fully trusting of his recent statements since everything is always very confusing but you can't just simply state this with no proof. The proof against your comment is that you have no proof.

14 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Sorry hun but burden of proof is on you to make that connection since you stated it. I don't love Sam and am not fully trusting of his recent statements since everything is always very confusing but you can't just simply state this with no proof. The proof against your comment is that you have no proof.

Don't hun me. I think at this point everyone (except you) knows Sam was or is managed by Lou/ Tri-star. 

You are all taking about that magazine article too seriously, it might just be gossip.

Sure I agree that Jamie is getting exposed to the general public and it is certain that the hyenas will round up with a strategie to make themselves look innocent. 

We have to be alert guys the devil works in mysterious ways :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

As for Sam, I mean cmon people I think he has long proven to care for Britney, and all of you always said how transparent Britney is through her eyes and expressions, do you not see the same joy and glow that I see when she is with Sam? :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

As a matter of fact the only people near her that I believe truly care for her are him and her kids.

I hate to go after her sister since Britney has always showed support to her, but damm, that girl is so into being daddys little girls ugh and all about licking Loucifer *** hoping that she will turn her into some country star, as if :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Gurl your a pretentious white chick trying to sell the good christian southern girl vibe, all of those country fans are so judgmental and only see a sinful teenage mom, your only audience and sales were by condemned to hell gay Britney fans... guess what, your not fooling us anymore... I won't continue just because I respect Britney too much.

2 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

It seems coordinated to throw Jamie under the bus and where does that leave everyone else complicit in this all these years and only speaking up now when it blew up everywhere 👀

The use of TMZ. Certain “sources” saying Britney wants to work and make music making it seem like all she wants is Jamie out.

:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Did you only make an account to post about Sam? It’s all I ever see you do. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Thank you! I didn't make the thread to create conspiracy nor spread negativity. I don't have absolute truth but I just wanted to share my feeling on this situation. English is not my first language so maybe I didn't express myself correctly, since everyone is so shady:roxxy:

23 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

So if the judge decided tomorrow to free Britney, would you still assume they were playing us and and it’s all part of their plan? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

You didn't get my point, and that's fine. English is not my first language and maybe I didn't express myself correctly. But sometimes, you're too shady.:dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

Peace.

3 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

Yep. I really doubt Britney is currently anxious to release new music and perform. I’d take her own son’s words (when he went live) over TMZ.

Archived