They’re playing with us

THE BAJAN VIBE

It’s obvious at this point.

Few months ago, #FreeBritney was just a conspiracy theory and they tried to silent all the stuff which could cause alarm for general public.

Then, the documentary aired and something changed. After celebs start to express support for Britney’s situation, everything Is getting exposure and Jamie is the one under the fire.

• Britney changes her ‘weird posts’ pre-doc and starts sending us clues :surejan:
  • Sam comes for Jamie publicy and he’s the new hero for Britney’s army and general public. Her father don’t allow her to see friends but allows her to be with the guy who attacks him on social media and interviews.
  • According to PageSix, Britney is working on her own documentary to tell her own story. So, yes, according to media, Britney was grounded by her father for three weeks for meeting a friend but she’s working on her own documentary.:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:
  • Nobody is talking about Jamie Lynn, even when she’s a public figure, she’s not getting any hate nor questioning by media nor celebs.

And the most important point:

• Nobody is talking about the other people involved in this case. There are a lot of documents leaked and could  be mentioned or questioned. 

So, let’s think. After all the storm, could this mess be a strategy to deal with the exposure? Making Jamie assume all the responsabilities, to save others, and ending up making Britney look bad again. Could the main goal, to change the main conservator to keep the c-ship?

How is Britney so restricted for a lot of simple things but she’s able to work on exposing her situation? Could ‘her documentary’ be a strategy to deny everything in her own words?

Weird.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen this on twitter too, and my problem with it is, who is doing this, who is making Jamie take all the responsibility? Lou? Ingham? Jodi? 

Maybe for once we are just getting good news and we don't know how to react to them. 

I agree we have to stay alert. To me, yesterday's TMZ video had such a weird timing. and then "Britney's" post. Something must had happened. We don't know what yet.

But Jamie has to go down first. That's how I see it. Lou is being investigated and can be exposed later.

28 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I've seen this on twitter too, and my problem with it is, who is doing this, who is making Jamie take all the responsibility? Lou? Ingham? Jodi? 

Maybe for once we are just getting good news and we don't know how to react to them. 

I agree we have to stay alert. To me, yesterday's TMZ video had such a weird timing. and then "Britney's" post. Something must had happened. We don't know what yet.

But Jamie has to go down first. That's how I see it. Lou is being investigated and can be exposed later.

There were articles about the plan of Jamie taking the big responsability. It should be that way since he’s her own FATHER! But at the same time, everyone involved should get their part. I think, it’s something we’re missing for sure.

Honestly. All of this doesn’t matter in the long run, what matters is what happens in court. Right now, Jamie still needs to go. Once he’s gone, then we will see how things progress further. Ingham made it clear Britney has wants to keep the option to dissolve this whole thing. If anything about that particular point changes, then we can start to worry. Not now imo.

1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It’s obvious at this point.

Few months ago, #FreeBritney was just a conspiracy theory and they tried to silent all the stuff which could cause alarm for general public.

Then, the documentary aired and something changed. After celebs start to express support for Britney’s situation, everything Is getting exposure and Jamie is the one under the fire.

• Britney changes her ‘weird posts’ pre-doc and starts sending us clues :surejan:
  • Sam comes for Jamie publicy and he’s the new hero for Britney’s army and general public. Her father don’t allow her to see friends but allows her to be with the guy who attacks him on social media and interviews.
  • According to PageSix, Britney is working on her own documentary to tell her own story. So, yes, according to media, Britney was grounded by her father for three weeks for meeting a friend but she’s working on her own documentary.:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:
  • Nobody is talking about Jamie Lynn, even when she’s a public figure, she’s not getting any hate nor questioning by media nor celebs.

And the most important point:

• Nobody is talking about the other people involved in this case. There are a lot of documents leaked and could  be mentioned or questioned. 

So, let’s think. After all the storm, could this mess be a strategy to deal with the exposure? Making Jamie assume all the responsabilities, to save others, and ending up making Britney look bad again. Could the main goal, to change the main conservator to keep the c-ship?

How is Britney so restricted for a lot of simple things but she’s able to work on exposing her situation? Could ‘her documentary’ be a strategy to deny everything in her own words?

Weird.

That's it. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Can we just stop with theorizing and guesswork please and use this momentum. Let’s stop looking back and move forward. No, that doesn’t mean 13 years of conservatorship abuse should just go away, but let’s keep pushing this forward. Maybe they finally felt like they themselves had enough momentum to speak out and are being opportunistic with this being everywhere in the news. Honestly Sam and Britney are playing it really smart. 

edit: glad to see some before me on the same page 

1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Could the main goal be to change the main conservator to keep the c-ship?

Have you paying attention to any of Ingham’s filings? That is EXACTLY what the main goal is. Britney’s main goal. She doesn’t want to terminate the conservatorship (yet, at least). She just wants to kick Jamie out of it. She already got rid of him as her personal conservator, she wants to get rid of him as the financial one as wel.

1 minute ago, runpiggierun said:

Sam is associated with Lou, whatever he does, whichever step he takes, it's under Lou's direction. It's so obvious that Lou and the legal team are trying to keep the damage to the minimum, which is making Jamie take one for the whole team. 

Any viable proof or receipts? And no, the voices in your head don’t count.

Archived