Britney wearing an IFB earpiece on X-Factor?

Nickey

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/live-feed/britney-spears-x-factor-earpiece-387403

I found this old article about Britney possibly wearing such a thing to communicate with... someone(?) who tells her what to say on live X-Factor shows.

The other judges weren't wearing such thing. 

Simon Cowell or/and here team explained this as an "earplug, because Britney is very sensitive to the crowd noise. And just one earplug because Britney lost the other one".

Sounds a bit suspicious. I'm just wondering what is your opinion about this. I'm not sure if it's lies or not, but it wouldn't surprise me if her team was really telling her what to say and how to act on this show. You can read her body language she wasn't ready to be a judge. 

giphy.gif

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Nickey said:

Simon Cowell or/and here team explained this as an "earplug, because Britney is very sensitive to the crowd noise. And just one earplug because Britney lost the other one.”

Did they really said that??? Lol. They really thought we were stupid and that we would never doubt their intentions. **ck them.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

I don't think it was scripted, Britney didn't say much and if it was scripted she would have sounded more eloquent and made more interesting comments. I think her anxiety got in the way of her really saying anything interesting. And the other judges didn't seem scripted. I wouldn't be surprised if anyone wore an earpiece so that producers could talk directly to them. That's pretty common.

6 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I don't think it was scripted, Britney didn't say much and if it was scripted she would have sounded more eloquent and made more interesting comments. I think her anxiety got in the way of her really saying anything interesting. And the other judges didn't seem scripted. I wouldn't be surprised if anyone wore an earpiece so that producers could talk directly to them. That's pretty common.

I get your point, look at this bit from the article I posted:

As for why fellow X Factor judges Simon Cowell, L.A. Reid and Demi Lovato are plug-free, Cowell’s rep says it’s “just personal choice -- same as the crew. Some choose to use them, and some don’t.” Still, if Spears is volume-averse, why was she wearing a plug in only one ear? Rudolph says she lost the left earpiece -- but assures she’ll be sporting both on future shows.

4 minutes ago, Nickey said:

I get your point, look at this bit from the article I posted:

What I'm saying is that even if she had the ear piece in and was getting fed information and even if she was the only one using it... she didn't really use it bc what she said would have been more interesting. She only said super basic stuff like things that she obviously thought of on the spot. If she was really listening to someone feeding her lines then she would have said more thought out stuff but she didn't.

Archived