Why haven’t many of Britney’s pop star / celebrity peers spoken up?

DignifiedLove

Aside from Vanessa Carlton, Paris Hilton, Kacey Musgraves, Courtney Love, Priyanka Chopra, Charlie Puth and some likes on IG from Brandy / Ariana Grande, hardly any other celebrities or peers have spoken up.

JLo, Pink, Christina, Avril, Beyonce, Rihanna, Adele, Gaga, Taylor, Billie, Katy, Selena, Demi, Mandy Moore, Amanda Lee Willaford, Michelle Branch, Lindsay Lohan, Jessica / Ashlee, Kim Kardashian, Justin Bieber, Kesha, Kelly Clarkson, etc. where are you guys and why are y’all suddenly so quiet, especially when many of you are so VOCAL about abuse within the industry, feminism, toxic masculinity and female empowerment? Now is the time to step up to the mic and speak TF up. Until then you all are fake woke fads and remain cancelled. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of people are disappointed with Madonna.

I mean I think it's not obligatory for those celebrities to speak up. But it's very, very lovely they choose to support freeBritney. 

But some of them, like Madonna, worked with her. Madonna was acting like she kinda wants to cheer her up when they met a couple of times in 2008. Where is she now? Many times in recent years she happened to be an activist boycotting Trump etc. Now it kinda looks like she doesn't care about Britney... I hope I'm wrong. 

32 minutes ago, Nickey said:

A lot of people are disappointed with Madonna.

I mean I think it's not obligatory for those celebrities to speak up. But it's very, very lovely they choose to support freeBritney. 

But some of them, like Madonna, worked with her. Madonna was acting like she kinda wants to cheer her up when they met a couple of times in 2008. Where is she now? Many times in recent years she happened to be an activist boycotting Trump etc. Now it kinda looks like she doesn't care about Britney... I hope I'm wrong. 

Madonna has always used Britney for clout. Maybe she doesn’t need it this time. She never cared about Britney, she just gets close with whoever is popular at the moment

20 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

Anyone else find it interesting how so many celebs spoke out about Free Kesha and yet have remained silent on Free Britney :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Exactly. This is why a majority of these Hollywood stars are fake and can’t be trusted with their feminism bull****. Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, Lorde, Lily Allen, Grimes and many other big name artists were there for Kesha yet not one of these names has voiced any public support for someone who’s not only been a beacon of light / inspiration for these artists but for someone who’s literal human rights are being violated. If anything, this proves they’re all a joke. And yes I’m looking at you Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift.

Archived