Rosanna Arquette tweets about Britney

Slave4Brit88

On 2/10/2021 at 1:16 AM, Slave4Brit88 said:

Anyone else see this!? I'm confused if she is claiming these things literally? It's a pretty disturbing way to put things. We know Courtney has made dark allegations in the past...

I remember something about her going to a party of the owners of clear channel media, she wouldn’t do something so they pulled her music from their stations but i never heard anything else about it . 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember reading that Britney was r-ped in a club and days later shaved her head. I never thought there was truth to it then, but when I saw Framing Britney and how they said that Britney's reason for shaving her head was that she doesn't want people to touch her, instantly reminded me of that rumor.

Like most here have said, no one should expose anyone's private experiences. 

On 2/10/2021 at 6:21 AM, onyx09 said:

Do ppl in Hollywood know dark stuff we don’t know? Also Eek I hope she deletes that. I think that’s too far even though I know she means well 

Hollywood is a cult where everyone stay silent about a lot of things. 
But I don’t know is she’s claiming stuff or making reference (weird reference) to Britney being ***ualizated with 16 years old.

43 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I remember reading that Britney was r-ped in a club and days later shaved her head. I never thought there was truth to it then, but when I saw Framing Britney and how they said that Britney's reason for shaving her head was that she doesn't want people to touch her, instantly reminded me of that rumor.

Never heard about that rumour, do you have any article or something?

45 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Just the other day I was watching an “interview” from 2007 with the saloon’s owner, where she shaved her head, and she denied hearing her say she’s tired of people touching her. She said she was actually quiet most of the time

She's just posting unverified claims and sensationalizing it to 100. Speculating about something like that is pointless unless Britney says something herself. Britney's aunt died a month before she shaved her head, so I'm pretty sure it was a combination of that and the nonstop paparazzi.

Those images of dozens of people with cameras in her face was jarrring. Imagine having the entire planet talking about you and being constantly monitored by people.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 7:21 AM, onyx09 said:

Do ppl in Hollywood know dark stuff we don’t know? Also Eek I hope she deletes that. I think that’s too far even though I know she means well 

What goes to far for you? The very likely truth?

Around the time Brit shaved her head there were rumors that Brit was **** by a group of men in a club. You can say that is nonsense, but when people asked Larry why she shaved her head, he said that something really awful happened to her and that it hopefully will not happen ever again.

On 2/10/2021 at 10:03 PM, nwonder said:

Whilst I love that people are getting passionate about FB but there is a line.

And speaking on someone else’s ***ual abuse/trauma is not okay whether it’s true or not.

So, we are silent about it?! That maybe Britney´s abuser runs her life?! This should be investigated by the court. Of cause, details are not our business and I hope this will only come to the light when Brit herself reveals it. But when people bring this stuff up, it can help to get Brit out of the c-ship. At least it can help to get her away from her family. Even when they were innocent and did not harm her, they violated their duty of supervision when she was a minor. People like that should not be a guardian. 

On 2/12/2021 at 12:57 AM, Derrickr411 said:

I remember something about her going to a party of the owners of clear channel media, she wouldn’t do something so they pulled her music from their stations but i never heard anything else about it . 

i thought that was because she chose Concerts West to promote the dwad tour instead of clear channel.

Archived