Rosanna Arquette tweets about Britney

13 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

Do ppl in Hollywood know dark stuff we don’t know? Also Eek I hope she deletes that. I think that’s too far even though I know she means well 

It's been up for over a day :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: it is such a dark way to put things and extreme thing to tweet! I can't believe more people aren't picking up on it and saying anything, asking her for clarification! I mean I know we have no right to know anything like that if it's meant literally, it's pretty creepy having it out there like that. Rosanna strikes me as someone who is a straight shooter and doesn't mess around with what she says, a disturbing post definitely. 

• Love 1

I absolutely hate when low level "celebs" do things like this to keep their names in the press.

Does she have proof? Is she speaking out with Britney's approval? I guarantee the answer to both is no. All this does is muddy the movement with inflammatory statements from a Z-list loser who can't find work so she hops on the bandwagon of whatever is trending on Twitter.

real housewives atlanta GIF

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I absolutely hate when low level "celebs" do things like this to keep their names in the press.

Does she have proof? Is she speaking out with Britney's approval? I guarantee the answer to both is no. All this does is muddy the movement with inflammatory statements from a Z-list loser who can't find work so she hops on the bandwagon of whatever is trending on Twitter.

Why would she do this to have her name in the press? Is anyone speaking out at this point with Britney’s approval? Does Brit even have authority for approval at this point? Also how do you know she can’t find any work? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I agree she shouldn’t say something like that without clarifying what she means but I don’t think she’s seeking attention, don’t think she’s that kinda celeb and she hardly seems to engage with gossip or anything. Although I agree it’s not her place to say something like that without permission if it’s true, very strange.

13 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Why would she do this to have her name in the press? Is anyone speaking out at this point with Britney’s approval? Does Brit even have authority for approval at this point? Also how do you know she can’t find any work? 

All good points and I think I was actually a little harsh. I just meant more along the lines of what @Slave4Brit88 was saying in that it's so extreme to put something like that out there without any proof. It doesn't seem like Britney would appreciate someone who she doesn't know making such disturbing allegations.

• Like 1

I'm not shocked. Britney doesnt seem to me like someone who was just over having her privacy invaded by paps. There is a clear downward spiral and I don't have time but I'm sure if you go through everything you would find something. No doubt people have at least groped her more than she wanted. I can never understand how her family let her be objectified like that. They come off classy(not trailer or small town people I mean not classy in terms of good people) now but I'm sure there's some bad habbits they still have. Of course they didnt have the brightest lightbulbs and weren't the most educated but a parent can see something disturbing but money I guess makes you look the other way.

• Like 1

I do think there are dark parts in Britney’s past that we have no idea about...I remember reading a story one time that said Britney had an abortion in her early 20s. That could have messed her up emotionally big time with her handlers telling her what to do and stuff. That’s purely a rumor and I have no idea if that’s true. I just remember that story 

• Like 2

I agree with y’all it’s not her place to say, more people have replied on it now and saying it isn’t her place to reveal that but the tweet is still up. As others have said I wouldn’t be surprised at all if that is true but it isn’t anyone else’s place to say, very upsetting though. With this tweet, Courtney’s previous allegations and the stuff Courtney wrote about what happened to Britney being one of the worse things she’s ever seen it paints a very bleak and upsetting picture.

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I agree with y’all it’s not her place to say, more people have replied on it now and saying it isn’t her place to reveal that but the tweet is still up. As others have said I wouldn’t be surprised at all if that is true but it isn’t anyone else’s place to say, very upsetting though. With this tweet, Courtney’s previous allegations and the stuff Courtney wrote about what happened to Britney being one of the worse things she’s ever seen it paints a very bleak and upsetting picture.

I noticed Rosanna follows Courtney on insta. Its really weird how theres not a single article in the media about what she said.