Why is “Dr.” Drew Exempt from His BS?

IconicShow

Just seen Dr. Drew on ET saying he’s pro C Ship and that Brit could die if released and he’s still peddling his Bi Polar diagnosis on a person he’s never treated!

Dr. Drew can go around for years since the C Ship happened and Team Con hasn’t sued him and he seems to get off on talking badly about Brit!

The punk acts like he’s got access to Britney’s medical records!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He’s a disgusting excuse of a ‘doctor’ and has perpetrated a lot of these false narratives through leeching onto these vulnerable celebrities, usually women, by calling them ‘crazy’ or ‘mentally unstable’. If there’s one person I cannot stand in this entertainment business, it’s him. Nothing but a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

2 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

He’s a disgusting excuse of a ‘doctor’ and has perpetrated a lot of these false narratives by leeching onto these vulnerable celebrities, usually women, by calling them ‘crazy’ or ‘mentally unstable’. If there’s one person I cannot stand, it’s him. Nothing but a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

Exactly he needs to be exposed! I’m not sure where he gets off the last 12 years dragging Britney and talking about in print any tv interviews making it seem like he’s treated her or knows what’s in her medical records! He’s vile and disgusting 

Fellow stans like Jamie who is a leech for money this outsiders are leeches for the fame hopping on the train of maintaining another 5 minutes of fame by being counterculture, since major celebrities are starting to support the movement, this ********** leeches need to hop on the narrative that she needs a cship otherwise no soul would give them a minute to speak.

Mr drew go back to being a bottom craving ***** for fame, ive seen witches with better medical knowledge than u.

Archived