Britney: "Remember, no matter what we think we know about a person's life it is nothing compared to the actual person living behind the lens"

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If and when she's ready to return, we'll be here for you, Britney!

At her age she shouldn’t have to learn to do normal day to day stuff. This is where her imprisonment failed her. I’ve said since day one she needed a daily life coach not the conservatorship. Bless he

I cant at everyone questioning what's going on. This post is as "damage control" as they can come.   Until yesterday, Team Conservatorship' response to Framing Britney Spears was to discredi

Posted Images

Why do you all think she’s shading the documentary?

I mean I have no idea what to think when it comes to her ig considering it’s been confirmed Cassie runs it 

but regardless of who made the post I think it was a sweet post simply saying “don’t judge a person based off the media“

2 hours ago, CarelessDiva said:

She hates people talking about her and while that doc is good for awareness, she probably doesnt want to relive some of those moments. While I think its good that were bringing awareness to this, I hope it isnt harming her. Some of that would be hard to remember and she even says no memories meaning she wants to forget that time in her life. 

I hope she wont always ve remembered as the celebrity who had a rise a fall a rise a fall. Let's hope she can just get the peace she wants. I'm still thinking this wasnt from her though bc Sam said what he did today. So either she gave him permission and new this would blow up or he didnt care. 

I gave you a heart because your karma number is so low it makes me sad, what did you do to achieve that

• Community Curators
14 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I gave you a heart because your karma number is so low it makes me sad, what did you do to achieve that

For supporting Jamie and calling Britney crazy in her Instagram posts.

I cannot believe I'm going to share this with the world but I really cried seeing this post. I think it might have to do with everything happening with #FreeBritney all at once this week, but this read to me like goodbye. The documentary reminded me of what could have been. Selfishly I think about how we got here and the possibilities we missed. The success she could have had, how much farther she would have taken her career. The years of debates on whether this song or that song is really her singing, the misplaced stint at X Factor, the insufficient album rollouts, and the awkward AF overpriced M&G's-that took myself over a year to pay off-that we paid partly because we were afraid she wanted out, and soon. I often wonder had she not been under such tight restrictions would she have had more children? We know how much she wanted more, so did they prevent that? Could we have witnessed her winning more Grammy Awards? Could she have directed a movie or two? Could she have remarried? How nice would it have been to get more interviews where she was freely her goofy-quick witted self? Maybe she would have done Broadway...I feel as if I am in mourning, that this is how she ends her career...It hurts because it doesn’t feel like she fulfilled her professional potential because the last 12 years has been under a cloud of secrecy and speculation. I couldn’t completely enjoy the last few years because in the back of my mind there was doubt. There was doubt that she was her true self.

How much of us missed out?

How much did the world missed her talents?

How much did Britney simply got through her life as opposed to actually living it?

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red: :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

Stepping on some toes. But like my mom always said if your not passing someone off your not doing something right :) thank you for the heart! 

• Love 2

I'm not gonna lie that everything that's been happening this past weeks are giving me a little bit of anxiety because I truly do think that Jamie is ******* dangerous.

Do you guys really trust Lynne? I try to. 

Jamie Lynn can rot in hell.

52 minutes ago, bluestrawberry51 said:

I cannot believe I'm going to share this with the world but I really cried seeing this post. I think it might have to do with everything happening with #FreeBritney all at once this week, but this read to me like goodbye. The documentary reminded me of what could have been. Selfishly I think about how we got here and the possibilities we missed. The success she could have had, how much farther she would have taken her career. The years of debates on whether this song or that song is really her singing, the misplaced stint at X Factor, the insufficient album rollouts, and the awkward AF overpriced M&G's-that took myself over a year to pay off-that we paid partly because we were afraid she wanted out, and soon. I often wonder had she not been under such tight restrictions would she have had more children? We know how much she wanted more, so did they prevent that? Could we have witnessed her winning more Grammy Awards? Could she have directed a movie or two? Could she have remarried? How nice would it have been to get more interviews where she was freely her goofy-quick witted self? Maybe she would have done Broadway...I feel as if I am in mourning, that this is how she ends her career...It hurts because it doesn’t feel like she fulfilled her professional potential because the last 12 years has been under a cloud of secrecy and speculation. I couldn’t completely enjoy the last few years because in the back of my mind there was doubt. There was doubt that she was her true self.

How much of us missed out?

How much did the world missed her talents?

How much did Britney simply got through her life as opposed to actually living it?

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red: :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I'm sad to read this and to second you .... but i feel it as being a good bye post as well 

i'm feeling emotional  :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

I just commented on this and said 

@britneyspears Yes! Love this! We’re glad you’re focusing on yourself but you’re avoiding the elephant in the room. You’re not setting the record straight. You have the whole world trying to help you and yet your fans don’t know you the same way anymore. 

I feel like you're making it about you,  when it's not.  I'm pretty sure she is avoiding it because it will not help her case in the court room. Technically,  though we are fans,  it's none of our business. Our job is to get the word out. There's more technicalities behind the legal process.  She's doing the right thing when it comes to the legal process.

• Love 2