Glamour magazine - We are sorry Britney

rennen

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the last part, I get where she's coming from, but that's not absolutely true.

Yes, we're trying to free Britney, as she said, a white, rich woman, but that's because people has only decided to focus on that.

Conservatorship abuse is something that has existed since before Britney, and that's what needs to be targeted afterwards. Along with, of course, changing the whole way female celebrities, or women in general are treated by the media and public. 

17 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Cool, but can we please stop acting like she’s dead and shift focus towards IMROVING HER CURRENT SITUATION AND CALLING OUT CSHIP ABUSE? :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

This tho. Feeling sorry for her doesn't take away the fact she is still under a c-ship:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the last part, I get where she's coming from, but that's not absolutely true.

Yes, we're trying to free Britney, as she said, a white, rich woman, but that's because people has only decided to focus on that.

Conservatorship abuse is something that has existed since before Britney, and that's what needs to be targeted afterwards. Along with, of course, changing the whole way female celebrities, or women in general are treated by the media and public. 

Yes this is bigger than her! She is just the face of it because she is famous. 

I've been saying all along this is a woman's rights and human rights issue.

54 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Cool, but can we please stop acting like she’s dead and shift focus towards IMROVING HER CURRENT SITUATION AND CALLING OUT CSHIP ABUSE? :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

But doesn’t everyone making these public shows give the opportunity to make more people aware of what she is suffering? It puts the documentary in the spotlight which in turn enlightens people who may not even be aware of what’s actually happening. I know that I have friends who knew she was in a CON but not that it was unnecessary. 

Archived