Jamie Lynn blocked me on IG

Freakshow__

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

Blocked me for asking how Britney was doing months ago. If only she would realize no one cares about her beyond the connection to her sister. 

Honestly, Maddie is an adorable girl and I'm glad that the entire Spears family loves her so much, but when JL got pregnant with her, it really did kill off her career. And then she waited far too long to try to get back into the industry. She's ruined any chance she ever had of making a name for herself outside of Britney.

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Honestly, Maddie is an adorable girl and I'm glad that the entire Spears family loves her so much, but when JL got pregnant with her, it really did kill off her career. And then she waited far too long to try to get back into the industry. She's ruined any chance she ever had of making a name for herself outside of Britney.

No she’s just lazy. She tried the music thing. She tried the reality thing. Then the Zoey 101 reboot. The problem is she doesn’t have the work ethic it takes to launch a career. She married a wealthy man so i don’t see her ever really trying again other than the random appearances. 

Archived