Guy that works for Larry Rudolph confirmes that James is a ****

Easy There

29 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

Somebody needs to bring Lou to the spotlight with Jamie... Overnight people who were pro cship or silent began trashing Jamie and only Jamie. He's a ****? Yes. But this feels like a set up. Like this guy works for Larry!!!!!

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:Thx u!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Tbh fans & general publicΒ are too caught up in their emotions right now. I understand that. I’m still happy people are coming around. But there’s still some things/people who aren’t what they appear to be.Β We’re gonna have to wait until things calm down. As it always does, time itselfΒ will reveal all.Β 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mutya said:

Something suspicious is going on. This guy was pro conservatorship months ago.

They are really trying to make Jamie the ''fall guy''. I wonder what is happening behind the scenes. I'm skeptical.

This goes completely with the Deuxmoi post the other day that hinted the documentary was allowed to go ahead, and not pulled, due to reasons that the public are not aware of.

This is dark.

Never forget that britneysgram reported that Jodi had been the sole conservator of someone and had begun selling off the person's property to pay their legal fees, the OG family tried to intervene and were shot down.

Who is the lesser of two evils here?

A family that will keep her working and living a normal type of existence

Or

A conservator who has could potentially just make this person a prisoner also.

Either side are just about making money, which side is better?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

44 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I actually feel like I'm in some weird dream where all the things I wish to happen for her are happening. The Sam thing has scalped me. I'm skeptical and trying to think of ulterior motives because that's the way he have been conditioned to thinkΒ :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

that's Mercury retrograde forming a conjunction with the Sun in Aquarius this week :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:Β 

there's a new mindset that people will have, revelations that will make us understand things that have been happening for weeks now, that we were seeing but they finally click now.Β 

Later on we have another conjunction with Venus and Jupiter, all in Aquarius, and this will bring connections and new projects with new people, the expression of authenticity (maybe finally going for that new look you were hesitant to try) and leaving behind "old ways" to do or see things.Β 

Β 

Allegedly :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Archived