Guy that works for Larry Rudolph confirmes that James is a ****

Easy There

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

You are getting on my last ******* nerve, BAN please mods. This person is looking for a reaction in every single thread. Baiting fans 

Not really I'm just on here practicing my freedom of speech. Not saying anything bad just not in the majority. Your the one trying to get people banned who disagree with you. It says a lot about you though, doesnt seem like your much better than Jamie spears trying to take away other people's freedom. It's kind of ironic how people on here are fighting for someones freedom and then try to take away other people's freedom of speech on a site based off other peoples opinions inions. You cant make this **** up.

1 hour ago, Mutya said:

Something suspicious is going on. This guy was pro conservatorship months ago.

They are really trying to make Jamie the ''fall guy''. I wonder what is happening behind the scenes. I'm skeptical.

I mean, us fans know the truth. Jamie is not the sole abuser of the c-ship. Lou and Larry are in it, too.

We'll just have to cross our fingers and hope that when more court filings start coming out, that Colon will turn on Loucifer.

1 hour ago, CarelessDiva said:

Okay first of all a lot of people are ****s. That isn't enough to sway people that hes abusing his power. Needa more detail like a **** in the sense he doesnt let Britney call anyone or a **** like hes a typical ******* people dont like working with.

Omg, Just get the *** out!!!

1 hour ago, Mutya said:

Something suspicious is going on. This guy was pro conservatorship months ago.

They are really trying to make Jamie the ''fall guy''. I wonder what is happening behind the scenes. I'm skeptical.

Finally somebody else sees it!!! Maybe I should shut up and be happy Jamie’s getting “exposed” by MZ, Sam A and others. But they been knew this!!!!:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:None of them just came to this realization since Friday night when the documentary dropped. This is a clearly timed & orchestrated attempt to (RIGHTFULLY!!!) throw Jamie Spears under the bus. To oust him from the cship, which is necessary.

Sam A simultaneously taking to IG story and TMZ to call Jamie a D is NOT a coincidence. Billy B is still running his mouth to anybody who’ll listen. Again, too late BUT better late than never. BUT something fishy is going on. Trashing/exposing Jamie is long overdue. But who stands to benefit? 

My question is, in all of this:

WHERE IS LOU TAYLOR?? 
WHERE IS SAM INGHAM??

What an about face this has become.:ehidk_britney_um_eek: 

11 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I could care less if this is being a set up for James. He is a sociopath if him falling down and taking all the blame means #FreeBritney  so be it. He made up his bed.

Lou is out of the picture and we are gonna deal with her crimes later on.

Jamie falling down doesn't mean the c-ship will end or the abuse will stop. If not even the NYT could touch Lou Taylor, I doubt anyone else can.

Just now, Catalin said:

Jamie falling down doesn't mean the c-ship will end or the abuse will stop. If not even the NYT could touch Lou Taylor, I doubt anyone else can.

I didn't meant literally.

And thankfully that sociopath Lou is gone from Britneys life.

Problem with Lou is that she is a ghost that works deep behind scenes,and is main puppeteer but no one really know it.

Its gonna take a lot to take her down. Someone big needs to step forward and drag her to hell.

Archived