• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is all happening so quick its making me nervous

Something suspicious is going on. This guy was pro conservatorship months ago. They are really trying to make Jamie the ''fall guy''. I wonder what is happening behind the scenes. I'm skeptical.

Gosh, I’m more excited to see people coming for Jamie than to a new album announcement.    

Okay first of all a lot of people are ****s. That isn't enough to sway people that hes abusing his power. Needa more detail like a **** in the sense he doesnt let Britney call anyone or a **** like hes a typical ******* people dont like working with.

18 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

Okay first of all a lot of people are ****s. That isn't enough to sway people that hes abusing his power. Needa more detail like a **** in the sense he doesnt let Britney call anyone or a **** like hes a typical ******* people dont like working with.

Can someone ban this idiot already ?

I am sorry ik I am gonna get WPs for this.

But for love of God his trolling is getting rather old.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Huh?? Lol how does that imply this at all? Im confused

Not this. During one of the hearings (the one Britney was suppose to be on video), there was some confusion and Britney didn't showed up. After we heard some fans "hacked" the live and the judge postponed the hearing. While every fan freaked out, this guy posted something like "do you ever thought maybe she doesn't want to talk".

He was dragged by the fans. And now this...