Even Sam spoke out already... where is Jamie Lynn?

So Rare

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Jamie Lynn said something last year about how she didn’t have the right to talk about someone’s personal issues,  especially when that person had specifically asked her not to. Maybe Britney really didn’t want her baby sister involved in this ugly mess. I mean, it seems like they are on good terms right? Britney visited JL at some point during the quarantine ... That said, there are a lot of things about JL that I don’t understand. But I really hope she cares about her sister 😢 

Tbh I think shes really jealous of Britney and resents Britney for being successful and such a star. She praises Lou all the time, smt she cant even do for her sister. Shes also very close to Jamie. She lied once saying she never took a dime from Britney, yet there are court docs showing the cship pays for her flights. She gave an interview saying it was hard for everyone as if they all are having a tough time when Britney is the only one without her freedom, rights or a voice and controlled by a man she never got along with. If JL supported her, she would say there wasnt nothing wrong with Britney and would defend her. Britneys family mooch off her thru the cship, dont forget that. She blocks people on her instagram that say FreeBritney or even asks how is Britney doing. She also said Britney didnt want her to talk about her situation and in the following days, not only Bryan (someone shes close to) talked about Britneys situation, but also Britneys laywer said Britney wanted the court docs to be unsealed and welcomed the informed fans. Shes full of ****. 

Britney was also seen with her dad after her abused Preston, so that family is really dysfunctional. Who knows If they made Britney go to Louisiana or If they gaslighted/manipulated Britney for her to go to Louisiana. What I know is last year she went to LA to do smt with Lynne and stayed at a hotel, she said the meeting she had wasnt that close to Britneys house, but I still felt weird that she wouldnt visit her sister. I really think they arent close as they were. Its really sad bc Britney have her the world and she seems such an arrogant selfish jealous ungrateful ***** to Britney..

19 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Now that Lynne is legally involved, like going to the court and advising the judge to remove Jamie, I bet her lawyers have advised her not to speak to the media at this time. Judges might not view that favorably. ( I do, however, question why Lynne didn’t advise judges against appointing Jamie to begin with, given all that she knew about his past problems with alcoholism, bankruptcy and general unstableness) 

Lynne sided with Kevin to force Britney to go to rehab, what made Britney pissed off at her and to stop talking to her, she even said in an ironic way that she was praying for her mom. Then she wrote on her book how they prayed and she saw Jamie planning the cship for weeks with Lou, smt that seemed like an impossible DREAM. She agreed with that, even tho she writes on her book that Jamie was abusive and never had a good relationship with Britney. Then she praised him as a conservator saying Britney needed someone tougher. While Britney was stuck with Jamie, she was more worried to sell her book, play the victim card and stay with JL as usual. She sat for 11 years and didnt do absolutely anything to help Britney. She as more worried with JL and her gfs while hanging out with Jamie and getting money from the cship, smt that happened at least until some months ago. Lynne was complicit since day one, If she had any decency she would have stood for Britney like Lindsays dad did publicly calling Larry, Lou and Lindsays mom out for trying to put her under a cship too. Lynne didnt even defend Britney publicly from all the haters mocking her on her insta every single day, but she quickly defended Juno once some fans started shading her. She has been neglecting Britney since she was 15. 

20 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Where is Jamie Lynn, where is Lynne, where is Brian, where is Jamie? If Lynne is Team Britney, why isn't she saying anything similar to Sam's statement? If JL and Brian are on Jamie's side, why aren't they condemning the documentary? ALL EYES are on the Spears family. ALL of them. And the fact that they're all staying silent is doing more harm to all of them than good.

I wouldn’t group Lynne Spears into that batch she’s actually an interested party in the case and actually told the judge that she thinks it’s best that Jamie steps down! Lynne is saying what she can say, she’s actually part of the legal process at this point so I can kind of see why she’s not saying too much publicly she’s doing it the courts so I keep her mom out of this!

23 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

don't worry, soon she's going to post the 2007 video yelling at Britney's neighbor with the caption "I love my sister so much" :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

"Who was there first in 2007?" :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: while she praises Lou and hangs out with daddy Colon. 

Archived