Even Sam spoke out already... where is Jamie Lynn?

So Rare

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamie Lynn said something last year about how she didn’t have the right to talk about someone’s personal issues,  especially when that person had specifically asked her not to. Maybe Britney really didn’t want her baby sister involved in this ugly mess. I mean, it seems like they are on good terms right? Britney visited JL at some point during the quarantine ... That said, there are a lot of things about JL that I don’t understand. But I really hope she cares about her sister 😢 

2 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Jamie Lynn said something last year about how she didn’t have the right to talk about someone’s personal issues,  especially when that person had specifically asked her not to. Maybe Britney really didn’t want her baby sister involved in this ugly mess. I mean, it seems like they are on good terms right? Britney visited JL at some point during the quarantine ... That said, there are a lot of things about JL that I don’t understand. But I really hope she cares about her sister 😢 

sub-buzz-6921-1596382608-25.png?downsize=600:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

She later continued: "I would never speak out just to clarify things to the public, when the person it pertains to does not want that to happen. I'd rather take all the hate, [than] speak about someone [else's] personal matter, that they want to be kept private."

Where is Jamie Lynn, where is Lynne, where is Brian, where is Jamie? If Lynne is Team Britney, why isn't she saying anything similar to Sam's statement? If JL and Brian are on Jamie's side, why aren't they condemning the documentary? ALL EYES are on the Spears family. ALL of them. And the fact that they're all staying silent is doing more harm to all of them than good.

14 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Where is Jamie Lynn, where is Lynne, where is Brian, where is Jamie? If Lynne is Team Britney, why isn't she saying anything similar to Sam's statement? If JL and Brian are on Jamie's side, why aren't they condemning the documentary? ALL EYES are on the Spears family. ALL of them. And the fact that they're all staying silent is doing more harm to all of them than good.

Now that Lynne is legally involved, like going to the court and advising the judge to remove Jamie, I bet her lawyers have advised her not to speak to the media at this time. Judges might not view that favorably. ( I do, however, question why Lynne didn’t advise judges against appointing Jamie to begin with, given all that she knew about his past problems with alcoholism, bankruptcy and general unstableness) 

12 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Now that Lynne is legally involved, like going to the court and advising the judge to remove Jamie, I bet her lawyers have advised her not to speak to the media at this time. Judges might not view that favorably. ( I do, however, question why Lynne didn’t advise judges against appointing Jamie to begin with, given all that she knew about his past problems with alcoholism, bankruptcy and general unstableness) 

To be fair to Lynne though, I should add that she might not have been in the best headspace in 2008. She had recently lost her sister, was dealing with JLs teen pregnancy and was probably scared Sam Lutfi would try to get back in Britney’s life. Maybe she thought a conservatorship led by her ex husband was better than that scenario. Maybe she really believed he had improved himself. Who knows? 

Archived