"The View", "The Today Show" and "The Talk" talking about the "Framing Britney Spears" doc

It’s incredible that people haven’t been aware or willing to talk about this more until finally this doc comes out and pulls the lid off of it. It’s great, but it’s ALWAYS been beyond common sense for her to be under such restraint yet work at the level she has. We still can’t pretend like everything is fine though. If there is mental illness truly involved then everyone needs to tread lightly. Maybe it’s not best for Britney to immediately be completely free from the conservatorship but we damn sure know that her dad should be ousted. There’s no reason he needs to be involved if like his team says we should “trust the system”

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

It’s incredible that people haven’t been aware or willing to talk about this more until finally this doc comes out and pulls the lid off of it. It’s great, but it’s ALWAYS been beyond common sense for her to be under such restraint yet work at the level she has. We still can’t pretend like everything is fine though. If there is mental illness truly involved then everyone needs to tread lightly. Maybe it’s not best for Britney to immediately be completely free from the conservatorship but we damn sure know that her dad should be ousted. There’s no reason he needs to be involved if like his team says we should “trust the system”

I do believe there's some mental ailments where a team should be in place but restricting her freedoms to drive, have friends n limited outing is not right. Everyone gets to walk around enjoying everything that she built is not cool.

#ByeJamie

• Love 1

I just want to say how proud I am of everyone of you guys, real Britney Fans who stood by this movement even when it seemed like we weren't really getting anywhere. Now we're here and we finally got people talking. We really are  "Britney's army" fighting with her and for her.:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: I hope this adds real pressure now to the judge to step up and do right thing.  You're all amazing! 

On 2/9/2021 at 12:51 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I was thinking yesterday about another interview, y'all remember when Rosie O'Donnell said to Britney that she would ground her if her nipples were visible again after that TCA or KCA performance? 

Like who did she think she was to tell her that, and I think she even brought the topic again when she interviewed Mariah. 

Rosie was joking and Rosie has always supported Britney! From the start and through her breakdown.

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Canadianfoxfan said:

Rosie was joking and Rosie has always supported Britney! From the start and through her breakdown.

I don't think she was joking, in 2000 complained again, this time about another outfit

she was one of those that tried to make her feel guilty for being a bad role model for the kids

and she was talking about this

gettyimages-75885925.jpg?h=800

I bet she had a heart attack when she performed at the VMA's later that year

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

On 2/9/2021 at 4:24 PM, sjadeupdate said:

ABC's "The View":

NBC's "The Today Show":

ABC's "The Talk":

photo.jpg

People are so influenced by the media... it took a renowned entity to make a documentary exposing the whole truth (which has been in front of everyone for all these years) that this woman has now surpassed for people to see from another angle all the **** they did to her.

When the media made fun of her and ridiculed her, everyone did the same and point the finger at her, now that they defend her, everyone goes after her and does the same. People are not on the side of the truth, but on the side where there are more people.:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

19 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

People are so influenced by the media... it took a renowned entity to make a documentary exposing the whole truth (which has been in front of everyone for all these years) that this woman has now surpassed for people to see from another angle all the **** they did to her.

When the media made fun of her and ridiculed her, everyone did the same and point the finger at her, now that they defend her, everyone goes after her and does the same. People are not on the side of the truth, but on the side where there are more people.:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

definitely truuuuu

• Like 1