"The View", "The Today Show" and "The Talk" talking about the "Framing Britney Spears" doc

This is amazing. I am so glad Britney's case is finally tooken seriousely!

This document really is a blessing, it feels like people finally understand how tricky and difficult her situation is. And they finally see her under a new angle. 

The Britney who shaved her head or was crying in the middle of the street is lo longer considered as a crazy person, but as what she really was at the time: a human being in distress... :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I really hope it will help her to get her freedom back. I'm so psyched up now, I don't think I could hold a new loss in court :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 5

Her family is literal trash seriously no words, I don't wish anybody a family like her's, sometimes I see people hating their families and I'm like, how can you, but cases like hers remind me how toxic and exploiting some Families can be , it's just sad .....

I am happy people are supporting her. But it’s so frustrating that it took a film to get people to speak up. This has been happening in plain sight...and there were articles written about it. So many people wait until it’s like trendy to support a cause....but better late than never! 

• Like 1