Urban Outfitters Re-Releases "Femme Fatale" On Clear Vinyl Splattered With Gold & Dash Of White

Blackout2006

Its me again :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: 

Urban Outfitters just re-released Britney's 7th studio album "Femme Fatale" but with a different set of colors. Last time, was a solid gold color vinyl but now the new presses are clear vinyls that have gold and white splattered all over it. The track listing for the synth EDM pop record is off the standard version (unfortunately :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:) but I would be lying that this wouldn't be something to miss out on, so go buy the copy quickly since her vinyls always sell out quickly :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Yeah, I know it came out on January 26th, but it seems nobody was talking about it so I just created a thread to let all the people whom missed their first chance that a new one is out :) 

Click on me if you want link to buy or check the copy out

Thoughts guys? Yas queen? Excited? Lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived