Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2021 at 7:27 PM, FreeLou said:

Yeah, people are acting like he made the ultimate sacrifice and died for her sins or whatever. He still has a lot to gain by staying with her. If he has a child with her, he’s set for life, just like K Fed and his loser wife. Also, the tide seems to be turning. Where was he before the documentary? Making up lies about her hospital stay. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I agree, besides he wants to be an actor and she wants a life out of the spotlight so idk how this is gonna work in the future cause he looks desperate for fame, he's always tagged in her IG so he can grow his followers. If he really wants to be an actor, it means that he will have to work in many different places and he will have to go to crowded events, so he'll be in the spotlight and won't be home often.

About where was he before the documentary? I see strangers on IG that support her more than him, but my opinion doesn't matter, it's just what I think.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...