Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

30 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Go off, Luv. Feels great to be on the right side :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

All of dem rats can seethe and think about their clownery while listening to Chilling with you :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Hide contents

Except for @Bundy since hes cool :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Thanks for being nice to me, but the others arent rats just bc they dont like Sam, they have their reasons to be sus about him, and thats fine bc everyone are entitled to their opinions anyway when no one here knows for a fact whats happening to Britney. Her team have lied to us over and over again for the past 13 years, so thats why we dont trust anything easily. I mean, If people here want to preach about positivity, it doesnt make sense to name call people just bc they have different views from some people.

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Thanks for being nice to me, but the others arent rats just bc they dont like Sam, they have their reasons to be sus about him, and thats fine bc everyone are entitled to their opinions anyway when no one here knows for a fact whats happening to Britney. Her team have lied to us over and over again for the past 13 years, so thats why we dont trust anything easily. I mean, If people here want to preach about positivity, it doesnt make sense to name call people just bc they have different views from some people.

I'm not shaming peope whom are still sus of him. They can do what they want, I don't give a ****. I am calling out people like Pretty Gorl who have falsely said and commented atrocious post on one man whom they do not even know behind the lens. Just because such people are suspicious of Sam, does not give them the rat to call him the horrible words they do call him. 

5 hours ago, CarelessDiva said:

Bundy is a *** **** good fan and he 

Please be nice to Bundy. He/she or they have been a damn good fan. @Bundy dont go away your post are always heartfelt and people like this need to just be a little kinder.

Thanks, Careless! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Oh I wont go away unless someone make me :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Its funny that some people that preach positivity here are the first ones to call others names and start smt just bc they cant respect other people's opinions :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

3 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

A bunch losers some of y’all are gross, everyone should be able to give an opinion without being attack. It’s all about education. I stick by with I said he’s an opportunist & I agree with everything he said about Jamie. He been on silent for over two years. Jamie has not been in charge of her person for a year plus so jamie can’t control what Sam says are do regarding Britney, only Jodi can do that. Him waiting now, when all the big celebs & news outlets are really giving it attention is suspect. That’s all I’m saying. 

Because Britney was afraid, maybe? Imagine: Jamie can quickly decide that she is going to rehab, without her consent. 

And it's not like he has never done this before. 

Pretty sure it was Britney request. 

12 hours ago, generation glory said:

WTH are talking about? I don’t hate Sam. I don’t trust him. If you want to then go ahead. He’s irrelevant to me. Don’t YOU EVER :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:question my 13 years long stance on the conservatorship, Britney’s well-being and Free Britney before it became “a thing.” I said what the **** I said. Don’t like it, keep scrolling. Don’t @ me again. Have a nice day.:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Don’t be so dramatic. Appreciate him speaking out. 

And just because this is the internet doesn’t mean you can talk to people like the gum at the bottom of your shoe. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

If by looking like a mod, it means being a rational thinker and calling out hypocrisy, then thank you. You should try it some time. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: all u do is insulting people like a 12 years old clown just bc they think differently from u and u dont know how to accept that. And then talks about hypocrisy :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:  

Just put me on ignore if my posts disturb u so much. U always have that option anyway. 

33 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Thanks, Careless! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Oh I wont go away unless someone make me :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Its funny that some people that preach positivity here are the first ones to call others names and start smt just bc they cant respect other people's opinions :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Lmao there you go again running your mouth. Your entire crew (you included) ganged up on me and others for supporting Britney’s music during the Glory rerelease, SITS and Matches releases. Don’t make me pull receipts. Just because you all don’t preach positivity doesn’t give you a right to attack others “just because they can’t respect other peoples opinions.” You won’t go away until someone makes you? You’re not making it any easier by constantly being shady 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

What are we expecting from the hearing this thursday? I have no idea what to expect and i'm afraid to get my hopes up.

I just want her to live her life. I want her to get her baby that she wants to have... I want her to have her freedom and to be able to choose what the **** she wants to do. 

I don't think she'll end her career... I do think she might tour again, but I only want this to happen if she wants. 

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Lmao there you go again running your mouth. Your entire crew (you included) ganged up on me and others for supporting Britney’s music during the Glory rerelease, SITS and Matches releases. Don’t make me pull receipts. Just because you all don’t preach positivity doesn’t give you a right to attack others “just because they can’t respect other peoples opinions.” You won’t go away until someone makes you? You’re not making it any easier by constantly being shady 

Omg you’re doing amazing sweetie :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: These clowns just love to play the victim card and nothing more. No wonder they’ve become the laughingstock of this forum. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Omg you’re doing amazing sweetie :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: These clowns just love to play the victim card and nothing more. No wonder they’ve become the laughingstock of this forum. 

Just pressed the hypocrisy is being called out. You don’t get to run your mouth and be constantly disrespectful and THEN when the tables turn try and point fingers about double standards and “funny this” and “funny that.” What’s funny is the CONSTANT chances they’ve been given. Now that the tables are turning and they’re not allowed to be continuously negative on every thread is why they’re scrambling to continue pushing their narrative of the MeAn MoDs. :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Bundy said:

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: all u do is insulting people like a 12 years old clown just bc they think differently from u and u dont know how to accept that. And then talks about hypocrisy :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:  

Just put me on ignore if my posts disturb u so much. U always have that option anyway. 

If by insulting people, you mean calling people out for their blatant hypocrisy, lies and bull****, then yes.

How many times are you going to run around with the same old narrative and then play victim for fueling the fire? And nah, I’m perfectly fine calling you out if I see any immature bull**** and would much rather do so than placing you on ignore. Are you done? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Just pressed the hypocrisy is being called out. You don’t get to run your mouth and be constantly disrespectful and THEN when the tables turn try and point fingers about double standards and “funny this” and “funny that.” What’s funny is the CONSTANT chances they’ve been given. Now that the tables are turning and they’re not allowed to be continuously negative on every thread is why they’re scrambling to continue pushing their narrative of the MeAn MoDs. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Tell it boo :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 1