Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

Just bc I dont trust him, im a hater? lol so we cant discuss anything about Sam other than praising him 24/7? Its not like I can make a thread to discuss Sam's actions anyway bc it would be locked in a heartbeat. 

I know an ignore feature option exists if anyone hates seeing any of my comments anyway, but others do agree with me and are willing to discuss my suspicious on this thread. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, FreeLou said:

Where did I personally attack any of the users? Also, are you really siding with this kind of behavior as a moderator? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: @Jordan Miller

Well i'm definitely not siding with someone who attacks someone for purely existing, like you do.

Sam can NEVER win with you people, you try turn suuuuuch a positive into a negative.

So yes, I support people sticking up for themselves against people like you :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 5

Stream BOYZ ♫

10 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

@Jordan Miller

Please take care of this. This user adds nothing to the conversation other than 12 year old type of “insults”.

Keep grasping at straws sweetie. You theorists ‘BLATANTLY DISRESPECT’ Sam and have become as much of a joke than Jamie himself. If that doesn’t speak volume about who you are and what you represent on this forum, I don’t know what will.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Ugh why can’t you go away? You’re so annoying. Get a life bro.

Bundy is a *** **** good fan and he 

13 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Ugh why can’t you go away? You’re so annoying. Get a life bro.

Please be nice to Bundy. He/she or they have been a damn good fan. @Bundy dont go away your post are always heartfelt and people like this need to just be a little kinder.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

Bundy is a *** **** good fan and he 

Please be nice to Bundy. He/she or they have been a damn good fan. @Bundy dont go away your post are always heartfelt and people like this need to just be a little kinder.

Bundy? A good fan? All I see him do half the time is speak negative of Sam and drag down Britney’s relationship. That doesn’t seem like a very good fan to me. Sorry!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Bundy? A good fan? All I see him do half the time is disrespect Sam and drag down Britney’s relationship. That doesn’t seem like a very good fan to me. Sorry!

Maybe he does, but maybe he sees something your not seeing. I dont think we want to harm Britney at all any of use unless we are trolling, let's be honest we all do it sometimes, some more than others, but most people here really want one thing and Britney to be happy myself included. It's hard for fans because theres so much speculation and so much history that we have to find positions on things that we know nothing about. Most of us would never say what we write on here to Britneh herself. It's a forum to show love, voice our concerns and share information together. 

• Like 1
Just now, CarelessDiva said:

Maybe he does, but maybe he sees something your not seeing. I dont think we want to harm Britney at all any of use unless we are trolling, let's be honest we all do it sometimes, some more than others, but most people here really want one thing and Britney to be happy myself included. It's hard for fans because theres so much speculation and so much history that we have to find positions on things that we know nothing about. Most of us would never say what we write on here to Britneh herself. It's a forum to show love, voice our concerns and share information together. 

I’m sorry but piling a bunch of conspiracy theories about why he sees Sam as shady or whatever doesn’t hold much value. Sam has had to comply with strict regulations. Of course, not everything is going to be perfect but what I can tell you is that his body language and acts of kindness towards Britney in the past have showcased how much he sincerely loves/cares for her. So what he’s a fitness model in his 20s aspiring to be a hot shot? Why does that have to get in the way of their relationship? The point of all of this is that he’s a good man and I’m tired of these same 4 or 5 fans grasping at straws and trying to nitpick at everything. Respect Britney, respect Sam, and respect their relationship. That’s what anyone with common sense would do.

• Love 1