Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

Just now, bryannspears said:

LMFAOOO all the sam-antis can eat their own words :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

anyways king sam coming to save the day! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: lets hope j word doesn't forbid him from seeing her:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

YES LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE ENDED ALL THE PARAGRAPHS, ESSAYS, DRAGGINGS, INSULTS AND **** THROWN AT HIM IN ONE SENTENCE YASSSS QUEEEENNNNNNNN-

• Love 3
1 minute ago, MAG said:

Ok, now I am waiting for Britney to randomly get on his insta story/live and say something...this is getting too good.

I am worried about him being removed from Britney though...idk what she would do if she literally didn't have anyone by her side through this...

Girl aint hoppin off that bod, colons going down now.

But genuinely, the whole worlds watching and same exposing *****es now, Jamie can't do ****

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, bryannspears said:

LMFAOOO all the sam-antis can eat their own words :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

anyways king sam coming to save the day! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: lets hope j word doesn't forbid him from seeing her:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

The clowns :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

We were right, so proud of him just literally going all out! NO-ONE can say he is on the payroll now, unless they are just blinded by hate.

• Love 5