Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

Not to mention he pretended to be with her on Valentine's day while she was already in the facility, we just didnt know yet. He also promoted matches (even tho Britney did do the same) and gave shout outs to the zone, smt that even Jamie said Britney refused to go and made him lose 1M. He also left comments on her instagram all these years when he knew damn well she doesnt control her insta. 

I wonder if this has smt to do with Jamie being the scapegoat. Maybe team con will try to kick him out so they can pretend everything is fine with Britney to make her resume her career so we can support her brand again. She would still be under a cship, but people would buy she was happy with her dad gone. 

Maybe Sam has a good relation with Jodi and since Jamie stepped down as Britneys conservator, he cant kick Sam out anymore? Didnt Jamie imply Ingham is also not allowing Jamie to see Britney for months now? Maybe Sam knows Jamie cant kick him out of Britneys life now that he cant even be near Britney? 

I knew you’d think the same way cause I literally agree with ALL of your posts on EVERY thread. Lol. 

I didn’t even know about some of those things. Not sure why people rush to “exonerate” the Sams (both Ingham and Ashgari)... Their hands are dirty too. Not hearsay, not rumours, pure facts. I want to believe they will both help Britney, but I’m trying to wrap my head around the shadiness in the past too. :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Ok but I hope this doesn’t affect his relationship with Britney, it’s very obvious now that he’s not a bad person to Britney and it’d be terrible if her father reacted badly in response to this

i have never understood people's problem with Sam. Hes always seemed genuine to me and not the fame hungry type like Kevin was. He's never in the news, 5 years on he still does his fitness stuff he did before he met Britney and she looks very happy in every photo she has with him. So whats everyones problem??

i agree with his comment but i just hope it doesnt make ****head Jamie react badly again. i mean lets face it he assaulted Sean and is still in charge of a so called 'mentally incapable' person's fiances so the only person who will suffer will be Britney

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Hear me out guys, I really feel he’s opportunist & he might actually love her but that’s not the point. He clearly looking to get exposure. I feel  like he sees all these big celebrities taking about this l & big news outlets talking bout it, one person who they have not mention or talk about is him, so what better way for him to get his name out there? Go for her father who’s right now is getting chew out & respectfully so. Sam will be on the news as “Britney boyfriend speaks out” he just couldn’t not be mention.  I see you sam girl 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Hear me out guys, I really feel he’s opportunist & he might actually love her but that’s not the point. He clearly looking to get exposure. I feel  like he sees all these big celebrities taking about this l & big news outlets talking bout it, one person who they have not mention or talk about is him, so what better way for him to get his name out there? Go for her father who’s right now is getting chew out & respectfully so. Sam will be on the news as “Britney boyfriend speaks out” he just couldn’t not be mention.  I see you sam girl 

:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

42 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Yeah, people are acting like he made the ultimate sacrifice and died for her sins or whatever. He still has a lot to gain by staying with her. If he has a child with her, he’s set for life, just like K Fed and his loser wife. Also, the tide seems to be turning. Where was he before the documentary? Making up lies about her hospital stay. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Now I know the hours of fighting, calling out and dragging Sam haters bared a fruit. Congratulations @Slayer and  @GODNEY IS A QUEEN :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Wbk. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Just like our fave, we were always ahead of our time and respected those by seeing the good in them. Poor clowns of exhale @Buffybot, @Bundy, @FreeLou@Karmickiss, and @PrettyGirl. Guess they have nothing to stand on anymore and have become the official laughingstock of this forum.  :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Yeah, people are acting like he made the ultimate sacrifice and died for her sins or whatever. He still has a lot to gain by staying with her. If he has a child with her, he’s set for life, just like K Fed and his loser wife. Also, the tide seems to be turning. Where was he before the documentary? Making up lies about her hospital stay. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Please shut the **** up :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

49 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Omg. Let it rest. How many theories can this fanbase come out with? Are y’all not exhausted at this point? 

• Love 4
  • Like 4