Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

3 hours ago, rennen said:

This is going to blow up. 

So, is it possible he's been quiet so long out of respect for Britney? I doubt he'd post that without her approval.

He absolutely has stayed quiet out of fear of losing her. Now that all eyes are on Britney and on Jamie, Sam can publicly speak out, and if we hear they've broken up in a week, then we know exactly what happened. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

But I would imagine it's also a respect thing, since Britney's a private person.

I always knew Sam was a good guy. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Like 9
16 minutes ago, Gardenia said:

The way everyone and their mothers have been trashing Jamie these passed days is... interesting. He definitely deserves it but I can’t believe he’s the only responsible for this whole situation. Sure, it’s very convenient to throw everything at Jamie, but many people are still profiting from this conservatorship. 

Euhm you need to take a seat, he is the abuser that really holds all the power and that can actually cooperate to give her back her freedom but refuses to do so. He’s spending her money left and right, locked her up in a mf mental ward against her will and dared put his hands on her damn son ! 

The facts that there’s people on the paycheck looking the other way doesn’t make his behavior towards his OWN FREAKING DAUGHTER any less bad nor makes any excuse for him now that his terrible ways are coming to light.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, everybodygoesdown said:

Euhm you need to take a seat, he is the abuser that really holds all the power and that can actually cooperate to give her back her freedom but refuses to do so. He’s spending her money left and locked her up and a mf mental ward against her will ! 

The facts that there’s people on the paycheck looking the other way doesn’t make his behavior towards his OWN FREAKING DAUGHTER any less bad nor makes any excuse for him now that his terrible ways are coming to light.

That’s cool but you got it wrong. I never said the opposite. He’s the main responsible but there are lots of people who profited from this situation and they need to be called out too. If we want justice to be made for Britney ALL people who got luxuries off of her need to pay back from exploiting her suffering.

4 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I'm sure about that. I think the moment he attacked Preston that was the last straw for her, hence the "i'm afraid of him" after so many years and why now everyone is against jamie (lynne for example). If Jamie was as abusive as we think he was, I can imagine Britney and Lynne trying to avoid that situation for her kids. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

And I don't think that Sam would post that without her "approval". Right now, I think he's one of the few people that really has access to her. 

I love my parents. But if my mom or dad, or stepmom or stepdad, ever raised a hand to my kid? Without my permission? You're gone. Forever. My grandparents were always disciplining my and my brother and cousin, but that doesn't mean they could do whatever they wanted. Certainly not chase us around the house, knock down our door, and violently shake us.

1 minute ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Euhm you need to take a seat, he is the abuser that really holds all the power and that can actually cooperate to give her back her freedom but refuses to do so. He’s spending her money left and locked her up and a mf mental ward against her will ! 

This. Just because he's not the sole perpetrator does not mean he's any less of a perpetrator. The doc may have put the target solely on Jamie's back, but now he can throw everybody else under the bus in court. Besides, the real fans know the other guilty parties as well, like Lou and Larry.

• Like 2

I just really hope that Britney and Sam ( and anyone else who has angered Jamie and has an address he knows) have protection in place in case this man totally snaps and tries to hurt someone. Hasn’t it been mentioned before that he has a gun? I feel like this is about way more than money to him. He has an addictive/controlling personality and I’m honestly worried for the people who challenge him. The courts need to step up ASAP 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Easy There said:

Omg yaaaaas.

I apologize for every drag mr Asghari.

I hope he doesn't get banned from her life.

Isn’t Jodi the only person with that power at this point??

I feel like Loeb and Loeb advised him that the time to speak up (but just enough) is NOW, and that he’d be protected until Bessemer can step in and void his NDA completely

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Notthesame said:

Isn’t Jodi the only person with that power at this point??

I feel like Bessemer advised him that the time to speak up (but just enough) is NOW, and that he’d be protected until they can void his NDA completely

You mean Loeb & Loeb? :) Why should Bessemer have interest in Sam? They work with her finances not her personally 

6 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

You mean Loeb & Loeb? :) Why should Bessemer have interest in Sam? They work with her finances not her personally 

Bessemer are conservators.  To my understanding they have the actual power to void NDA’s. Pending Penny doesn’t flip the script.

You are right though the advice portion would be more on LL. 

Should have been clearer...🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1