Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

8 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

The mods here don't understand what hate is. Being wary of other people (in this example the people who are close to Britney) doesn't mean HATE. Her whole family is shady, how can you trust her bf? Good for him for finally taking a stand (after 5 years of being together). The day Britney is finally free and they are still together, then, I will trust him. I just want her happiness and freedom. If proves to be a good guy, good for her. That's all I care for.

MTE!!! Thank you!!!:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 5

Some people in this fandom seem to have mild trust issues. 
do I trust him? For now yes. Unless actually proven otherwise. Until then, this is what I think. Regardless, Sam did good. You have Jamie out there claiming he doesn’t want the money and only wants the best for his daughter, and then you have Sam, her boyfriend, saying the same thing many other people have said (like Britney’s son for example): Jamie is an *******, he’s a control freak and needs to go.

so, do I trust him? Tf, I might ponder on this more once Jamie is gone for good, until then: you go Sam!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

How does this being planned insinuate its some sort of pro-Cship buggery????????????????? In case you haven't noticed, everyone around Britney has to be extremely calculated about what they say and when. WE have no idea why. Fe herself didn't say **** really. 

I'm not saying it for or against the conservatorship. Idk why hes doing this and all of a sudden but it's not random I know that look at the coverage already. And if it wasnt planned he did more harm than good because Britney is going to be hounded about whether she thinks her dads a ****. It was either planned or Sam is going to be busy making this up to Britney if she didnt want this attention. 

30 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

there was a report last week (I mean, by OK magazine...) that said Jamie cut all ties with Felicia and was preventing her from working with Britney again.

Who knows if it's true, but doesn't sound that crazy. And there could be may other things, it could be related to the latest files he submitted, or who knows

As trashy as OK can be I actually believe this.

• Like 1
Just now, CarelessDiva said:

I'm not saying it for or against the conservatorship. Idk why hes doing this and all of a sudden but it's not random I know that look at the coverage already. And if it wasnt planned he did more harm than good because Britney is going to be hounded about whether she thinks her dads a ****. It was either planned or Sam is going to be busy making this up to Britney if she didnt want this attention. 

Maybe Britney doesn’t care if people know she thinks he’s a ****. 

There are 3 things that got me mad in this thread :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

1. People asking when the next trial is instead of hearing :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

2. People saying he broke the NDA. He calling names to James it is not covered by the NDA, logically 

3. The hate that this man gets is ridiculous

Just think why do a man of age 27 be with a woman for almost 5 years with the restrains that she has and he can't live off of her money? The conspiracy theorists are necessary on this forum because they make my day :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

Jayden and Sam have both called him a D at this point. My feeling is Britney (obvi) feels the same.

We already know this she calls him an *** in for the record! Now people are just confirming what she already said about him being a **** or an ***. The more shocking thing today was the control of the relationship and treat your daughter better. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Jayden and Sam have both called him a D at this point. My feeling is Britney (obvi) feels the same.

And it’s not like Britney can just go out and say it. All her Instagram posts have to be approved. But she’s made it very clear in court documents that she no longer wants Jamie as conservator.

And who wouldn’t think their father was a **** after he attacked their kid? I mean allegedly, don’t sue me Jamie.

• Like 6