Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

Wow I am speechless...I liked Sam in the beginning but then I had my doubts but now he fully made me lose them. Plus the fact he is Persian as my husband!😍

Wow wow something like that didn't happen in Britney's world since the beginning of CONservatorship. Since 2008 everything was so scripted and polite. And now such a sussy comment ! Wow !

It's time to finish this corupt CONservatorship!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

Didn’t you hear? It’s because Jamie has been building his reputation as a **** for 12 years and loves when people call him that :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Like, obviously Jamie is being made out to be the fall guy here. Could Sam ~still~ be self interested and chasing a pay check? Sure, men suck, and the ones around Britney often do, but **** I'll take it RN. Even if Sam WAS involved, Britney being free of Jamie and having Bessemer as her sole conservator gives her so much more power and capability and this statement from Sam is major and like ... whatever. Lesser of two evils. Also, I'll eat my words, Sam could very well just love Britney and be genuinely looking out for her. IMAGINE. Either way, this is good news no matter which way you slice it. 

• Love 4

Ok I’m sorry if this has been asked before because I only read the first page, not about to read 24 pages (why do these things always happen when I’m gone that’s rude)

but can Jamie even “ban” Sam at this point? Or control him? According to the other Sam, Britney’s had no contact with him for months, and Jamie isn’t her personal life conservator right? Unless Jodie listens to him.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, IamMax said:

Why do you think YOU are right and all of us are wrong? What makes you think you own the truth about Sam and we're wrong about it? What makes you think Britney would be with this man for 5 years if she didn't trust him? You're embarrassing, the least to say. 

I dont think I'm right about what his intentions are with Britney cause I'm not there or part of that its just my opinion. 

I do think I'm right that this isnt him randomly doing this. Its planned because he did an interview similar to what his Instagram post said. https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/music/sam-asghari-breaks-silence-britney-spears-normal-amazing-future/%3famp=true

He released this b4 today and I think whatever is going on he didnt randomly post today. He knows what hes doing. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

I dont think I'm right about what his intentions are with Britney cause I'm not there or part of that its just my opinion. 

I do think I'm right that this isnt him randomly doing this. Its planned because he did an interview similar to what his Instagram post said. https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/music/sam-asghari-breaks-silence-britney-spears-normal-amazing-future/%3famp=true

He released this b4 today and I think whatever is going on he didnt randomly post today. He knows what hes doing. 

I think you should wait and see. You're having a party for one in this thread.

Whether people like him or not, today HE DID THE RIGHT THING. He has spoken in a way that noone has done before and it's going to have an impact.

It's like saying that every famous person posting #freebritney has something to gain. They simply support us. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I can’t with people on here. 

They get mad when Sam doesn’t speak out and now he is people are saying he’s being disrespectful. 

Disrespectful is stripping your daughter of her freedom and her happiness for your own personal gain. It’s exploiting your daughter every chance you get for money. That’s disrespectful. I can’t actually believe there are people on here defending that monster. You can’t even call him a father.

Nobody close to Britney has ever spoken out about this in the history of the C-ship - this is a MASSIVE deal!!! We need to see this as a huge step in the right direction. The fact that Britney has seen our support is just the icing on the cake for me!!! So she knows to keep fighting for freedom.

I don’t care what people have to say about Sam and I’ll be honest I’m not 100% sure of his motives but that’s not important right now. Britney’s freedom is what’s important. We will never know if Britney is using Sam for personal gain as much as he’s using her but to be honest that’s not our business and for once in her life it’s up to the 39 year old woman who this concerns!

PREACH :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

How does this being planned insinuate its some sort of pro-Cship buggery????????????????? In case you haven't noticed, everyone around Britney has to be extremely calculated about what they say and when. WE have no idea why. Fe herself didn't say **** really. 

• Like 2