Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Can we all just tag @PrettyGorl and @CarelessDiva who had alot to say of Sam :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Great it’s easy for him to say all this now that it’s popular. Like have u ever dated a man before? They are deceptive af. And lunkhead types like Sam only care about themselves and their image.

Go on real social media there are plenty of people suspicious of Sam. Sorry this website is compromised now and you can’t even talk about Britney’s user boyfriend without kissing his butt. Not gonna do it. BreatheHeavy is done. It’s only “people” like you left. I remember the good old days when paid trolls weren’t a thing.

I know I won’t be missed but byeeee :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

(Cue string of boring, vitriolic comments from Sam’s Little Helpers... now)

• Haha 3
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, rennen said:

I definitely think they called TMZ and I'm here for it. And I say they because I very much doubt Sam would post or say that without Britney's approval. After 4+ years together they know what the other is doing. 

My thoughts. He doesn’t give a **** anymore and I’m here for it. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Да, это совершенно нормально - отнять права у дочерей, заключить ее в тюрьму и напасть на ее сыновей. : clown_meme__makeup_green:

You know journalists like to embellish everything. I can feel that he means well for hear.

Never liked Sam and I doubt I’m gonna like him in the end because we all know what toy boys are looking for in an older rich celebrity and that it’s not gonna end good for Britney no matter how much some of you here like him because he makes you ***** AF :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: 

BUT I’ll take whatever he tries to fight for her, even if it’s just to take her money too (she can take care of that later once she’s ******* free)

• Like 3
1 minute ago, PrettyGorl said:

BreatheHeavy is done. It’s only “people” like you left. I remember the good old days when paid trolls weren’t a thing.

I know I won’t be missed but byeeee 

Screeching. This site right now is having over 4,000+ active guest and users right now, but according to u its "dead" :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Also not paid trolls, u really thought u did something :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Style. said:

Am I the only one who didn’t watch the doc? I’m so scared to watch that documentary because I went through all this **** for the past ten years with Britney and I’m not prepared for a mental breakdown right now. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I’m scared, like really scared! 

It isn't very heavy on the heart like the Deep Dive series, so you just do fine :) But yes, it does focus on pivotal moments that did happen in 2007 that set the pave for the guardianship

• Like 1