Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

11 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

i don't like what sam posted.... and yeah, jamie is a ****, but jamie is still the father of your girlfriend, don't be an ******* you too, insulting him is not the way bro, britney loves her father at the end of the day. Even if everything is complicated as we know it is. Who knows what would have happened if jamie did not appear in early 2008 (a little late but oh well) i think he was right AT THAT VERY MOMENT. Of course, he's not anymore.  

But Sam mmm, he's trying to gain the good boy/victim side with this post, i think he's taking advantage of the current situation...

Sorry sweetie but no.

We know far too much about Jamie now. 

Jamie is an abuser who forced his daughter into a legal system to remove her right. His daughter is terrified of him.

At no point was the conservatorship a good thing. 

Jamie didnt do anything other than sign contracts that Britney could have signed. Her manager did the negotiating and Britney did the work.

Jamie is an abuser. Call it out.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now there's a video:  

This is going to blow up.  So, is it possible he's been quiet so long out of respect for Britney? I doubt he'd post that without her approval.

Omg yaaaaas. I apologize for every drag mr Asghari. I hope he doesn't get banned from her life.

Posted Images

Just now, Astronom said:

I am the only one who thinks Britney's dad is normal? I hope not.

Yes, it's totally normal to take away your daughters rights and basically imprison her and attack her sons :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

18 minutes ago, Tomdalbou91 said:

CHECK THIS

Dammmnnn it's like he posted it and then wanted TMZ to find him for clarification

Edit: I'm going to assume he called them, which is fine. It's about time they used the tabloids/paps to tell Britney's side of the story or at least give us a glimpse inside. And he's in Britney's car, so you know she knows. I wouldn't be surprised if they're in on this together and using the media in their favor right now. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Well holy ****...I’ve been vocal about Sam but this has definitely shocked me and I’m appreciative he has spoken out against her terrible father and defended Britney. 

Something must have triggered this..I feel as though Jamie has tried to get rid of him and Sam is pissed (and you don’t want to piss off a Persian!!) 

• Like 2
Just now, Tear the floor up up said:

I just hope Britney is okay.

I know.....I just am so puzzled as why we can hear from her on IG but never about this stuff. Why cant she go live on her page or Sams...why cant she ask for help. Instead we get dancing and answers to questions no one asked.....I would love to know the missing pieces there. 

• Love 2

Okay I just watched the tmz video. He seems mad so what happened. Somethings going on behind the scenes. The pressure from the media and were seeing the fallout. Something biggggg is up and it must be recent because he seems maddddd. 

Still I don't trust him. Hes getting taken down too and hes turning it on Jamie. That's what I think is happening. 

At this point can we just hear it from Britney. What is it about everyone speaking for her, damn. If I heard it from her I would be happy with it but Sam is just another person, specifically another guy controlling her life. Everyone let Britney live and speak for herself! 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

Holy ****

OMG he's doubling down. Part of me expected a retraction, 

"I have to make clear from a legal stand point that Jamie is not technically a ****." :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, CarelessDiva said:

Okay I just watched the tmz video. He seems mad so what happened. Somethings going on behind the scenes. The pressure from the media and were seeing the fallout. Something biggggg is up and it must be recent because he seems maddddd. 

Still I don't trust him. Hes getting taken down too and hes turning it on Jamie. That's what I think is happening. 

At this point can we just hear it from Britney. What is it about everyone speaking for her, damn. If I heard it from her I would be happy with it but Sam is just another person, specifically another guy controlling her life. Everyone let Britney live and speak for herself! 

He is mad. He is an "actor"

• Haha 1
Just now, CarelessDiva said:

are you okay are you reading what is being said here are youuuu? :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: