Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now there's a video:  

This is going to blow up.  So, is it possible he's been quiet so long out of respect for Britney? I doubt he'd post that without her approval.

Omg yaaaaas. I apologize for every drag mr Asghari. I hope he doesn't get banned from her life.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

YES SAM!!!

"When he starts treating his daughter right, then we can be on good terms" - this is incredible. Well done Sam!

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, CarelessDiva said:

So why is Sam speaking for Britney but yet when she went live and he snatched the phone. So hes allowed to control her and speak about her father and their relationship but he cant let her speak for herself. So its okay of he controls her now as long as it's not jamie?

Maybe because he can get in trouble legally if she posts without it being approved by team cship? Idk, your point is all speculation anyway. We don’t know what really happened that day. There’s way more concrete evidence  against Jamie than Sam. Y’all want Sam to be the bad guy so bad when in reality, he seems to be a very supportive and positive influence in her life. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Hahaha the boyfriend with TMZ again... Ok...

Your constant hate and inciting it is not acceptable, you're banished from this thread :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

Hahaha the boyfriend with TMZ again... Ok...

Britney's father and his lawyers have been using TMZ to their advantage for YEARS to control the narrative. It's about time the tables were turned. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

He must be so pissed off her can't marry Britney and knock her up. 

Hmmm, who do I hate more - greedy Daddy Spears or greedy Sammy?