Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

Just now, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

It wasn’t that deep sweetie :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: I liked to believe we were on good terms but then I saw your response and then you went off on why attacking members is wrong when you were just doing the same. It’s not like we were ever on bad terms but whatever.

can i be honest? i don't remember talking to you before this moment :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:
No shade, have you changed your photo recently? 

• Haha 6
Just now, Explicit said:

Weren't y'all calling him Osama for the last 4 years and now y'all wanna kiss his ***? The absolute 180. No wonder Britney hates her fans some of y'all ruined it for the rest of us. Lowkey racists I Said What I Said Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by Bravo TV

He earned me going on my knees for him by calling James a ****. Do what you want.mp3 @SamAsghari I said what I said :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

can i be honest? i don't remember talking to you before this moment :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:
No shade, have you changed your photo recently? 

It’s because we’ve never talked prior to this. All love though. I really don’t have anything against you. I was honestly just confused why you kept liking/supporting so many posts that spoke ill of Sam which is why I asked you to come to the mic. Anyway it isn’t that deep. 

3 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

You were hence why you responded to something that had nothing to do with you. The jokes just write themselves, yikes!

okay 1. do you have a comeback other than “tHe JoKes jUsT wRiTe ThEmSeLvEs”?

2. i responded because you threw a ***** fit because someone said “**** you” to you after you literally told them that if they had something to say then to say it. 

• Like 4
7 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Ok but I hope this doesn’t affect his relationship with Britney, it’s very obvious now that he’s not a bad person to Britney and it’d be terrible if her father reacted badly in response to this

It was obvious anyway, since before this, I think alot of fans must just want Britney to be single forever.

• Love 3
Just now, kimsaprincess said:

2. i responded because you threw a ***** fit because someone said “**** you” to you after you literally told them that if they had something to say then to say it. 

The cat fight rawr. Yawl have learned @OnlyBeyonce does not mess around. 

I am shook he didnt take it down yet though. Let's just be honest.......

Britneys dead. 

But really britney The Social Network Text GIF

8 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

I asked that user to come to the mic since they kept supporting hypocritical posts that spoke ill or defamed Sam. You do the same as well but whole point of why I even care is that I think it isn’t fair to Britney. Hopefully that was a sufficient enough response. If you need more clarification, please don’t hesitate to ask. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

A bunch losers some of y’all are gross, everyone should be able to give an opinion without being attack. It’s all about education. I stick by with I said he’s an opportunist & I agree with everything he said about Jamie. He been on silent for over two years. Jamie has not been in charge of her person for a year plus so jamie can’t control what Sam says are do regarding Britney, only Jodi can do that. Him waiting now, when all the big celebs & news outlets are really giving it attention is suspect. That’s all I’m saying. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
4 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

I mean, I am stoked, but still reserving some judgement. But ya, this is great news overall.

Also "Britney knows how to pick em" I love my girl but ALL the evidence says otherwise :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Britney knows how to pick 'em now. She's all of our girl. We've all made lousy decisions in love. Especially in youth!

2 hours ago, FreeLou said:

@Jordan Miller

Please take care of this. This user adds nothing to the conversation other than 12 year old type of “insults”.

For some reason they always get away with insulting other users only bc they differ from their opinions :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

4 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Wbk. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Just like our fave, we were always ahead of our time and respected those by seeing the good in them. Poor clowns of exhale @Buffybot, @Bundy, @FreeLou@Karmickiss, and @PrettyGirl. Guess they have nothing to stand on anymore and have become the official laughingstock of this forum.  :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Go off, Luv. Feels great to be on the right side :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

All of dem rats can seethe and think about their clownery while listening to Chilling with you :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Spoiler

Except for @Bundy since hes cool :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 1