Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

2 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

how we can attack someone who isn't aware of our existence? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

attacking other members have direct effects on people :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

You want to talk about attacking when you just posted a ‘**** you’ in gif format directed towards myself? And here I was liking you as a member and thinking you were rational. Looks like someone wants to join the losing team.  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

You want to talk about attacking when you just posted a ‘**** you’ in gif format directed towards myself? And here I was liking you as a member and thinking you were rational. Looks like someone wants to join the losing team.  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

“losing team”? this is some middle school **** oh my god

also you literally called them out after they liked a post going against you asking if they had something to say and for them to step up to the mic. literally what did you expect them to do:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 5
Just now, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

you asked me to go the the mic  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

Where was all this screaming for @Jordan Miller when YOU were all attacking Sam for the past two years and relentlessly attempting to drag anyone that disagreed with you? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

I can't.

The jokes just truly write themselves. Now anytime they feel like playing the victim card, they just tag Jordan. A mess. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Anyway, hopefully we’re done as I’d rather not waste more time. Appreciate you Slayer. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

“losing team”? this is some middle school **** oh my god

also you literally called them out after they liked a post going against you asking if they had something to say and for them to step up to the mic. literally what did you expect them to do:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Girl was I quoting you? I didn’t know you were such a brown noser now but here you are instigating drama after a member attacked me when I liked to believe we were on good terms. Look, I don’t care if someone calls me the f word but what I don’t stand for is that same member calling people our for attacking others when she did the same. Hypocrisy at its finest but seems like you people never learn. It’s really like talking to a brick wall at times. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

1 minute ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Girl was I quoting you? I didn’t know you were such a brown noser now but here you are instigating drama after a member attacked me when I liked to believe we were on good terms. Look, I don’t care if someone calls me the f word but what I don’t stand for is that same member calling people our for attacking others when she did the same. Hypocrisy at its finest but seems like you people never learn. It’s really like talking to a brick wall at times. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

i’m not instigating **** but okay:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 2
Just now, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

are you serious? i can't believe i need to defend myself for posting a britney gif in a britney forum :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

you asked me to go the the mic  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

It wasn’t that deep sweetie :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: I liked to believe we were on good terms but then I saw your response and then you went off on why attacking members is wrong when you were just doing the same. It’s not like we were ever on bad terms but whatever.

Funny how 99% of all celebrities and Sam only speak up about this when they are backed by a doc which revealed nothing new and only talked about the cship during the last 13 minutes. Celebs are clueless until being directly fed by mainstream i guess :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:? These supportive statements are based on flock mentality, however benefiting Britney as opposed to previously which is good.

Hope Sam wont get banned :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale: from Brit regardless of Jamie being the financial conservator and not the personal conversator. Sam still goes against "the authority" and goes against her father, and somewhat reinforces Britney splitting emotionally from part of her family (those who support what goes on) which was one of the main issues with Sam Lutfi; him allegedly disconnecting Brit from her family back in the days. Maybe i'm overanalysing but Sam rebels and i'm not sure his imprecation will have a constructive ending. And I dont get why he is allowed to talk now, and not before.     

• Like 4