Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

19 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

I'm not saying it for or against the conservatorship. Idk why hes doing this and all of a sudden but it's not random I know that look at the coverage already. And if it wasnt planned he did more harm than good because Britney is going to be hounded about whether she thinks her dads a ****. It was either planned or Sam is going to be busy making this up to Britney if she didnt want this attention. 

You think that he's been silent on Britney PERIOD for 5 years and is speaking up now without her permission? Reach sis. No one's hounding Britney either lmao, like, no one even talks to Britney these days. I am pretty confident Britney thinks her dad is a **** and is fine w Sam saying this otherwise he wouldn't have. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Just leave it for one day.

He can't win with you haters, if you're going to muddy the thread there's no point you being in it.

Just bc I dont trust him, im a hater? lol so we cant discuss anything about Sam other than praising him 24/7? Its not like I can make a thread to discuss Sam's actions anyway bc it would be locked in a heartbeat. 

I know an ignore feature option exists if anyone hates seeing any of my comments anyway, but others do agree with me and are willing to discuss my suspicious on this thread. 

worst case scenario: imagine if he's blowing up this way because him and jamie had a fight and it's now all about sam's wounded ego and him not getting his way one way or another. that would be a total BUMMER, if this whole thing would be about him against jamie. why didn't he like free britney posts earlier, when it first exploded? i'm triggered. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

So do y'all still think he was "hIrEd by TeAM cOn" :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: or no?

:new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

In all seriousness, I'm glad we have such public evidence that he backs Britney. This + the TMZ video (and he hasn't deleted the IG story, which he undoubtedly carefully thought about before posting) and the statement to People yesterday more than shows Sam is a good, genuine guy and Britney knows how to pick 'em. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ZoneGirl said:

So do y'all still think he was "hIrEd by TeAM cOn" :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: or no?

In all seriousness, I'm glad we have such public evidence that he backs Britney. This + the TMZ video (and he hasn't deleted the IG story, which he undoubtedly carefully thought about before posting) and the statement to People yesterday more than shows Sam is a good, genuine guy and Britney knows how to pick 'em. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

I sill think so.

• Haha 2

The way everyone and their mothers have been trashing Jamie these passed days is... interesting. He definitely deserves it but I can’t believe he’s the only responsible for this whole situation. Sure, it’s very convenient to throw everything at Jamie, but many people are still profiting from this conservatorship. 

• Like 1

y’all...people have a right to dislike sam and to have had suspicions about him. you don’t have to attack them for that. good ******* god. also @Bundy please tell me where this ignore button is bc i would love to use it on a few people who act like literal 7 year olds when people don’t have the same beliefs and opinions as them:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

and also yes where the **** is jamie lynn:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I mean, I am stoked, but still reserving some judgement. But ya, this is great news overall.

Also "Britney knows how to pick em" I love my girl but ALL the evidence says otherwise :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Jayden and Sam have both called him a D at this point. My feeling is Britney (obvi) feels the same.

I'm sure about that. I think the moment he attacked Preston that was the last straw for her, hence the "i'm afraid of him" after so many years and why now everyone is against jamie (lynne for example). If Jamie was as abusive as we think he was, I can imagine Britney and Lynne trying to avoid that situation for her kids. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

And I don't think that Sam would post that without her "approval". Right now, I think he's one of the few people that really has access to her. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4