Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Am I the only one who didn’t watch the doc? I’m so scared to watch that documentary because I went through all this **** for the past ten years with Britney and I’m not prepared for a mental breakdown right now. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I’m scared, like really scared! 

I don't think you will be shocked as a Britney stan. It does upset you and make you angry, but there isn't any shocking revelation.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PrettyGorl said:

Why is that off the table? Stop being gullible.

I stan your display pic but I'm gonna take this as good news and someone anywhere remotely near Britney speaking OUT finally. 

Jeez. Yah, who knows what's going on, but like ... :neydedance_purple: this is good news IMO. @Slayer is right about some of y'all being literally impossible to please. 

• Love 2
Just now, CarelessDiva said:

For one I want to congratulate the fan base and @Jordan Miller yawl did it and it has blowed up! It's an amazing fan base! 

Butttttttt ....... everyone freeze and realize!! 

This was all planned he released a statement before he piayed on the gram. It's not a coincidence. What is going on here!!!! 

Why do you think YOU are right and all of us are wrong? What makes you think you own the truth about Sam and we're wrong about it? What makes you think Britney would be with this man for 5 years if she didn't trust him? You're embarrassing, the least to say. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Screeching. This site right now is having over 4,000+ active guest and users right now, but according to u its "dead" :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Also not paid trolls, u really thought u did something :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Lol bc Britney’s is the number one story in the country duh. Good luck keeping those numbers up with you geniuses running the show :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Screeching. This site right now is having over 4,000+ active guest and users right now, but according to u its "dead" :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Also not paid trolls, u really thought u did something :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence::spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Paid trolls. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Is Jordan coming through with the stimulus payments this month? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, lilhennythings said:

Can someone explain to me the benefit of Sam calling Jamie out like this lol. Like how does this benefit Jamie in any way. 

Didn’t you hear? It’s because Jamie has been building his reputation as a **** for 12 years and loves when people call him that :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

2 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Can someone explain to me the benefit of Sam calling Jamie out like this lol. Like how does this benefit Jamie in any way. 

Didn’t you hear? It’s because Jamie has been building his reputation as a **** for 12 years and loves when people call him that :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: