'The Talk' Hosts Talk Britney Documentary

Notorious I.G.G.Y.

Video here: https://www.justjared.com/2021/02/08/the-talk-hosts-call-out-diane-sawyer-for-her-britney-spears-interview-in-2003/

Pretty nice/supportive but am I the only one slightly annoyed by the way a lot of people keep talking about Britney in such a vulnerable, sad, tragic etc way? Its frustrating imo and undermines her when Brit's said herself she does not think or wants to be seen as a victim. People in the GP need to start talking more about how strong she actually is to have endured all she has and that resilience, as that should obviously be one of the main things to take from Framing Britney Spears as well.

Also, besides Wendy's trash *** and this, are there any other tv segments from yesterdays shows available online discussing the documentary so we can get an idea in what way it's being talked about?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Pretty nice/supportive but am I the only one slightly annoyed by the way a lot of people keep talking about Britney in such a vulnerable, sad, tragic etc way? Its frustrating imo and undermines her when Brit's said herself she does not think or wants to be seen as a victim. People in the GP need to start talking more about how strong she actually is to have endured all she has and that resilience, as that should obviously be one of the main things to take from Framing Britney Spears as well.

THIS.

Britney's sorry is far from tragic and sad. What people should take from it is whatever life throws at you, you pick your self up and move on

Archived