Pretty Girls Demo (Heart in My Pocket) Originally Sung by Charli XCX resurfaces

this has been around for at least 3 years. 
It wasn't a demo for Pretty Girls neither a mashup as some people claim it to be.

The instrumental is a production by The Invisible Man and supposed to be featured in a song (Heart In My Pocket - recorded in 2013) for Charli XCX's third record that ended up being fully cancelled due to leaking of the entire studio sessions and other personal files of Charli.

In 2014/2015 Little Mix wrote new lyrics for the song along with Azalea with the initial producers The Invisible Man and using the same "Heart In My Pocket" instrumental as it was an unreleased/unused track. This new version was presented to Britney's team and they took a chance on it.

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 2
  • Like 4
  • Leader
19 minutes ago, Mansos said:

this has been around for at least 3 years. 
It wasn't a demo for Pretty Girls neither a mashup as some people claim it to be.

The instrumental is a production by The Invisible Man and supposed to be featured in a song (Heart In My Pocket - recorded in 2013) for Charli XCX's third record that ended up being fully cancelled due to leaking of the entire studio sessions and other personal files of Charli.

In 2014/2015 Little Mix wrote new lyrics for the song along with Azalea with the initial producers The Invisible Man and using the same "Heart In My Pocket" instrumental as it was an unreleased/unused track. This new version was presented to Britney's team and they took a chance on it.

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Ohhh?! I don't recall hearing this before. I probably did and just forgot because one's mind can only fit so much Britney content in it :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

Wtf the demo is much better. Especially the lyrics. I wish this was a collaboration between Britney and Charlie XCX then. I think team cship forced her to record Pretty Girls mess. They may thought they can reach younger audience that way but end of the day it was a big flop.

Britney loved Pretty Girls and thought she was being hip and urban :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: