Pretty Girls Demo (Heart in My Pocket) Originally Sung by Charli XCX resurfaces

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Louis-j said:

I never thought I would say this but Pretty Girls has better lyrics and is more catchy. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

gurl im sorry but not :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: PG soudns horrible compared to this, esp because this sounds more mature, PG is something I would expect a 15 yo would sing, this is something an adult like Britney could easily pull off :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Wtf the demo is much better. Especially the lyrics. I wish this was a collaboration between Britney and Charlie XCX then. I think team cship forced her to record Pretty Girls mess. They may thought they can reach younger audience that way but end if the day it was a big flop.

they definitely forced both PG and Iggy on her :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Imagine if she released this bop omg :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

gurl im sorry but not :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: PG soudns horrible compared to this, esp because this sounds more mature, PG is something I would expect a 15 yo would sing, this is something an adult like Britney could easily pull off :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I'm not your gurl, I'm your bro. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: They are both not my taste honestly. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Haha 7
59 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

I never thought I would say this but Pretty Girls has better lyrics and is more catchy. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Pretty Girls has some very ****ty/cringe lyrics tbh but I do think it's a way bigger bop than this too... lol

Is this actually confirmed to be real? Why does it feel like someone just pasted a random (perhaps unreleased?) Charli acapella onto the instrumental?

Did I forget Charli recorded a demo over this beat (or maybe it was just never mentioned by anyone) weird

• Like 3

Pretty girls was written by Little Mix

And these are the lyrics they sing when asked about it in an interview:

So I'm pretty sure what's been posted here is just a mash up of the instrumental and Charlie XCX's acapella from something no?

or maybe this beat was passed round and people just wrote their own lyrics on top of it?

(also don't judge Little Mix on this song if you haven't listened to them because their music is bloody AMAZING And just as a whole they're literally 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🔥🔥🔥 I highly recommend)

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Louis-j said:

I agree with this besides the lyrics part. I think this demo sounds worse. I still don’t like Pretty Girls much and find it really immature, cringey, and shallow, but it’s more fun to listen to than this imo.

• Like 1