Sure, Jan. Jamie Spears reportedly does not want to be Britney's conservator because of the money

damage control much? ugh i hate this guy. we know it’s not about money Jamie, it’s about control and power. And let’s be real, he’s greedy af, remember what he said about her buying him a boat when she was just starting? yeah he prob wants more and more money.

• Like 3

He might not need more money. But this kind of people don't know when to stop. So in my opinion:

1- Yes, he wants more money

2- He wants to keep control of the conservatorship not only for the future, but to hide what has been going on on the past. He can not disappear as quick as the one who shall not be named did.

No. Just for the love of god stfu already.

No internet, no human interactions with anyone who isn’t part of their right circle, unless they signed NDAs and go through a background check first, and even then they’re removed the second they get “too” close whatever the hell that means.

She sits in her house all day long, alone, surrounded by no one but bodyguards and staff members she isn’t even allowed to talk to. Isn’t allowed to have a say in what medication goes into her body and even when she attempts to speak up, she’s silenced, threatened and gets shipped off to a mental health facility against her will. She’s been completely isolated for 13 years and counting, god knows how this woman managed to stay sane during this time. 
So don’t give us this BS when everyone knows what you see her as, a “race horse”. Your words, Jamie. You got that boat yet?

it’s never in anyone’s best interest when they don’t want you. It’s been 13 years and she still doesn’t want you. She. Doesn’t. Want. You.

no matter how “incapable” someone is of living their own life, if they’re capable enough to work days on end without pause then they’re capable enough to decide who they want as a conservator. 
actually, scratch that. Even if they’re not capable of working, even if they’re not capable of anything, when a conservatee wants to be taken care of by someone else they should be listened to, discussion over.

stop stomping all over her rights ffs. I hope to god when all of this is over Britney will never speak to this man ever again. 

• Love 3

arnold schwarzenegger shut up GIF

I’m tired of hearing from this demented *** old man. Throw the whole human away. Explain how Britney Spears, one of the largest most well known female entertainers in history, has a net worth of only $59 million???

EXPLAIN WHERE HER MONEY HAS GONE?

For comparison,

Lady Gaga has $375 Million. 

Jennifer Lopez has $400 Million.

Jay Z and Beyonce are worth $1 Billion.

Justin Bieber is worth $285 million.

Selena ******* Gomez is worth $75 million. 

SO WHERE IS HER MONEY, Jamie?

I’m so tired of hearing him speak while Britney remains silenced. And hearing Bryan talk about the women in his family is sick. They are clearly misogynistic toolbags. Done with this foul creature of a man. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 1

Many of us have speculated that Jamie is a puppet. Part of me wonders if there are ppl in his ear telling him if it’s not him, it will just be another lawyer. Who doesn’t know her and doesn’t care about her. Which is true enough. I’m sure Jamie has been influenced hard and feels trapped. 

the thing is, there are professional life coaches, psychiatrists without agendas, doctors who aren’t being paid by the lawyers, financial advisors to the stars... he needs to give his head a shake and try and dissolve this as quickly as possible and just have some outside third party professionals in place. Like why is she still paying for rebelling when she was in her 20s? It’s ridiculous! 

no one is buying it anymore Jamie!!! Do the right thing before it’s too late